Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE 0/5
Price & Session Length: $1000, 90 mins BBBJ + additional tips
Repeat: Nope

So after a good experience at Sweet Spa with Jess, I decided to try and get her again before she left. Unfortunately she wasn't available till 1.30am. So a friend and I made an appointment and went there. We were left with Alisa, Hebe, and Luna. Based on the wechat pictures, he picked the first and I picked the last as I usually have a thing for shorter hair girls.

We rocked up 10 minutes early and rang the bell. Just as the door opened, three more chaps came up and went in behind us. As i had already messaged Jess to tell her I couldn't book her, and we were chatting for a while, she knew I was coming with a friend and helped me usher him into a room. The other girls I saw weren't that attractive and other than jess and luna were nothing like the pics on wechat. Anyhow she then told me that there were no more rooms available and cheekily said that maybe i should come look for her after Her boss then said its ok, and told Luna to bring me up to the rooms at the 8th floor and she led me out. We chatted while waiting for the lift all the way up to the unit. She looked alright but wasnt MCOT, but we got along fine.

When we reached the unit i wasn't too happy. It was pretty run down with tattered office carpets. The was a "dining table"next to the towels which had quite a few empty soft drinks bottles and a few half filled nuru bottles on it. The room was alright though a little small, and seemed clean with no funky smell. Unfortunately unlike the 2nd floor unit the rooms did not have an adjoining shower. Now this didnt seem very clean and there was a bit of mildew, which is why I said insist on the 2nd floor rooms in my review of Jess. At least the shower area seemed cleaner than the rest of the bathroom. Anyway I stripped off in the room, wrapped my lower half with the towel, went to shower and popped back in the room. Another chap was brought up to the other room while I was in the shower and the massage therapist was nice enough to keep him in that room till i was in mine. Anyway enough about the 8th floor rooms.

Part 1
Luna asked me to lie face forward and she then proceeded to start the massage, and while she did it we chatted and she told me this is her first time doing this job. She used to have a proper job before. It was believable. She had ok pressure but her techique wasnt only alright. I could do a lot worse, and I could tell she was trying her best. Sometime early during this, she asked me what I wanted for part two and I asked her what the options were. #1 massage with HJ, #2 body to body, #3 BJ  but no CIM, #4 nuru and I told her I would think about it, but not nuru. And we chatted while she continued with the massage. It took a bit more time than someone experienced, but she managed to knead out  a couple of knots on my back. Btw, she forgot to place her phone on silent  and early on she had quite a few notifications. Not once did she even go to her phone till she came back in after cleaning up when we finished part 2

Part 2
Shortly before the flip after she finished massaging my calves she started lightly caressing pretty much all of me. I've never seen someone look that serious while giving a massage though. She definately knew what she was doing from here on. She then asked what I wanted and I opted for the BJ. She then asked me to flip and continued with the caressing with a bit of a cat bath, and when she saw my LB at attention, she stopped, took off her top and skirt and looked for a cap. Couldnt find it, looked me up down then said, that its alright, she would do without it, but no CIM. Great suction, handwork and she took all of it. Meanwhile my hands were all over on autoroam and while I was rubbing her LS through her panties, she paused and told me that it would hurt if we were to have sex as her LS was small. I told her I wouldnt know as I couldnt see so she then took off her panties and asked how i would like to see it and we ended up with her straddling my chest while doing down on me. Yup it was small and she didnt mind a bit of fingering but seemed to enjoy my playing with her clit which I happily obliged. She did stop a couple of times to moan and told me to slow down as she might cum, and eventually moved so her LS wasnt facing my face in case she did, and she did though she wasnt even close to being that much of squirter as she made herself out to be By then I was ready to pop so i told her and she the finshed me off with a HJ. Yup no rushed BBBJ here. Cleaned me up, went to wash her hands, came back, realised we had about 10mins left and gave me a head massage (which was quite good). After that she asked me to shower while she tidied up the room and we went back down to the 2nd floor.

Would I repeat? probably not. Even with the great service, she isn't MCOT and there was only a so-so connection, however its different strokes for different folks so I would say shes definitely worth a try. Would I ever go back up to the 8th floor unit? Nope, not even if they paid me. Will go back for Jess provided I'm guaranteed a room on the 2nd floor.

Again bros, please try not to book a girl based on the wechat pics. I could only identify these two from them. The rest looked different so I strongly suggest arranging for a room on the 2nd floor, plus the time needed via wechat and pick the girl after you see her in the flesh.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   11-2-2019 06:13  Karma  +3   Detailed review.
zebra   24-1-2019 12:37  Karma  +5   
batman108   18-1-2019 13:43  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   16-1-2019 13:48  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. Sweet Spa pics can be even more misleading than most. How did Alisa look and turn out?
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2019 20:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 XCalibur's post

Sorry Mister, afraid its pretty far. My friend said that calling it a slight resemblance would be a stretch

Recent Ratings
Mister   18-1-2019 16:52  Karma  +1   That’s too bad. She was on my maybe list