Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2019 22:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sasa - Bitto Spa, CWB

Thread Subject: Sasa - Bitto Spa, CWB
Date & Time of Session:  Early Jan 2019
Location:  Bitto Spa - Flat C, 9/F, Percival Street. 48 - 52 Hennessy Bldg., Causeway Bay
Name:  Sasa
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A72201-CB-SPA-BittoSPA.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese & Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  800 + 100 tip - 60 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Report: Was in the area like a week or so ago, forget which day. Wanted to do a Thai massage (was more in need of a massage than a release) called one place they were busy. Decided to just walk-in on many of those around Percival St. Chose Bitto because that's the one I clicked on first in the DB.

Walked in, Sasa took my hand and led me into a small room in the back, I didn't really get a good look at the other girls. She's clearly pro at this, and I should know better but eh. The shower is weird, like narrow, like 2-3ft wide, 8ft long and the showerhead is in the middle. I asked the price, she asked what I wanted to do. I'm like just the regular stuff, massage + HE. She said how about body too, I'm like ok whatever, she said 800, which is about what I'd pay usually maybe minus 100-200 if I were somewhere else.

She stripped down, she is very lean, and small A cups with an OK ass. She was very attentive in the shower, very talkative, I usually hate this but she wasn't very annoying just talked about experiences in their spa with other customers and stuff. She rubbed her ass on LB which felt nice, she knows her way around a dick. My hands roamed around while showering, she enjoyed getting her nipples licked so I did that. After like 5mins we stepped out and onto the bed.

Massage was OK, above poking / prodding but below a real, good massage. She's still talkative during this time, but not really distracting. While she was massaging me she started upselling me on a blowjob, she said she's really good, then I asked how much, she said add 200, I said "Well I only brought 800 with me" then she says "whaaa what if you wanted to fuck?" I replied "I can control myself" (big lie btw). This is a minus point, after I said I only had 800, she said something like "Oh.. I normally charge an extra 100 to accompany in shower" then I said "Well you didn't say that" then she said "oh no worries"

She had put her panties back on after the shower, I thought she'd do it naked... I started getting handsy after about 20mins, then realised that she has a pad on. She told me she was on her period, I said "Oh then why did you mention FS earlier? Do you do FS normally?" then she kind of laughed and said it depends on the client.

Part 2 was pretty good, did the usual, tickling around the ass / taint / balls. Stroking the dick between the body / bed. She slid her body up and down my back, stopping to kiss my neck and ears (love this), the whole thing is less fun when her pussy's covered though
I flipped, she slid over LB with her chest (not really any fun with her mosquito bites) and she actually teased LB for a good 5-10mins, light touching, stroking, playing with the head and taint area. I sat up and kissed / sucked on her nipples, she fucking loved it. Eventually I couldn't hold it any more and I a pretty big load. Cleaned up, didn't rush me out.

Service overall was good, loved that she didn't just jackhammer my LB til I cum, but did take time building it up, wish more girls did that. I tipped her the 100 anyway, she was surprised because I had told her I only brought 800 but eh, probably a mistake.

As I was walking out, I saw this other girl in a red dress with massive tits, so I would probably not return for Sasa.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   11-2-2019 06:12  Karma  +3   Thanks.
Mister   16-1-2019 13:35  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. Are both girls’ pics in the db listing?
batman108   16-1-2019 10:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks