Subject: [Philippines][Manila] - Punt #1 - Cotton Club EDSA girl(s)
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2019 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines][Manila] - Punt #1 - Cotton Club EDSA girl(s)

I was recently in Manila and managed to check out a few venues.  Will provide my view on these venues as well as a breakdown of the punts

Date & Time of Session:  14/12/2018, 16/12/2018, 20/12/2018
Name:  Pinky
Nationality & Language: Pinay, decent English
Face:  5/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  Each time was 2k php  barfine, 5k php for overnight.  I didn't try to negotiate so you can probably do better.
Repeat: Repeated three times.  Definitely would not repeat again though.

The first night I arrived, I went to EDSA complex as it is relatively close to my hotel (Belmont Hotel) and I didn't want to deal with traffic.  The Belmont Hotel is quite good as you can walk to the hotel from NAIA terminal 3, which is where Cathay flights land.  No hassle after you get off the plane.

When I arrived, I found that the number of girls was already dwindling as a lot of girls had gone home for Christmas.  Cotton club had the best lineup the last time I was there, which was about a year ago, so I started there first.  There were only 10 girls on stage when I arrived.

I like tiny spinners and Pinky was the smallest one there.  Definitely below 40kg.  Not the greatest face but she is very thin which is my style.  She was very shy at first but eventually turned out ok.

Punt #1

This was a standard overnight punt.  She provided BBBJ (weak though) and BB is available if that's your thing (i passed).  She did do that annoying thing that some girls do where they close their legs while in missionary so you can't really go that deep, but if you turn her around and dog her, you can pretty much go to town.  She did not provide any resistance at all to any position changes or anything else I wanted, and I got four rounds in that night so I give her high ratings on service.  She isn't able to stay past 7am though because she has school, so she won't be one of those girls that stays as long as you want.

Punt #2

Another standard overnight punt.  That night, I was hammered and wanted an easy choice, and someone that was guaranteed not to mess with me, provide poor service, leave early, etc, so I repeated.  She was there when I arrived at around 11pm and I barfined her immediately and left.  Basically it was the same as the first time.  Got four punts and she left at 7am again.  Not much to report on this one.

Punt #3

So this is where it gets weird/bad.  After the 2nd punt, I gave her my contact so I could make sure she was there if I ever went back.  This was a mistake as she proceeded to blow up my phone with pictures as well as telling me she had feelings for me.  After she did that, I was like "ok... let's test a theory and see if she means it, or if she's just marketing herself".  So... I texted her back and told her that I wanted to see her again, but I wanted another girl.  She said that she had never done one before, but wanted me to be happy.  The only condition was that we go with her friend, which I of course agreed to as you never want a threesome with girls that don't like each other.  I went to Cotton Club and found her, and she showed me her friend (forgot her name).  She was good enough so I just took them both.

I wasn't really sure if it was really her first threesome or not, but just in case it was, i figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to grease the wheels and have a few drinks available in my hotel room.  I bought some alcohol and we started drinking in my room.  This was not wise.  Pinky immediately got wasted and started throwing up in the bathroom.  She's tiny so it only took like literally one cup of beer.  She wasn't faking the puking either as I saw it first hand in the bathroom.  She said she was upset that there were three of us there but would just try to go through with it.  Was not angry at all, just sad (or pretend sad, not sure).

The other girl was fine and was an ok drinker, so eventually we were all pretty drunk and started messing around.  I started having to give directions and slowly got them more used to being near each other while stuff was going on.  I didn't bother trying to get them to do anything to each other.  It would have been hopeless.  I did manage another four shots though.  The first two were done as a threesome, then we went to sleep.  I woke up in the middle of the night and shagged her friend, and then in the morning, i shagged her.  They were pretending to sleep while this was going on, but I'm guessing they were faking.

So... either I'm a total bastard for making a girl that actually liked me, suffer through a threesome with her friend, or she's a great actor.  Either way, I kinda felt bad, and they provided good service, so I tipped them a little more than the 5k PHP each that was agreed.

I have since blocked her because she kept blowing up my phone.  I likely won't be stepping into Cotton Club again for a while.  It's not like I am afraid or anything but I don't need the drama and there are other bars there.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   8-2-2019 17:51  Karma  +3   
Fantastipotamus   20-1-2019 16:14  Karma  +4   
Noobienoob   19-1-2019 20:46  Karma  +4   Wow
zennor   17-1-2019 06:40  Karma  +5   
viking0812   17-1-2019 00:45  Acceptance  +1   
freakonomic   16-1-2019 18:56  Karma  +3   Probably not that uncommon in Southeast Asia tbh. I get why most bros have a separate sim for punting.
lefeu   16-1-2019 12:21  Karma  +6   Excellent! Thanks for the intel on the hotel Belmont
livinginhk   16-1-2019 11:43  Karma  +2   
batman108   16-1-2019 10:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
wolfy187   16-1-2019 08:11  Karma  +8   
FlyingBreadMan   16-1-2019 06:07  Karma  +3   Excellent
wingman77   16-1-2019 05:43  Karma  +4   Original
porkchops   16-1-2019 04:12  Karma  +10   Great story, thanks!
xiaodidi   16-1-2019 01:57  Karma  +4   Favorable
Skepti10   16-1-2019 00:49  Karma  +5   very nice, i cant even imagine 4 shots a night...
Jjaa123   15-1-2019 23:09  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   15-1-2019 22:27  Karma  +8   Good report! Would love some pics!