Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-2-2010
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2019 23:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Smoking in Macau Saunas

I love the saunas in Macau but don't really get the chance to visit very often, last time was a couple of years ago maybe.

I'm a smoker, I love to hang out in the lounges for a bit, watch a movie, get some food, get felt up by some service girls and I like to do this and have a smoke as well. I hate having to get up to go to some special area to smoke. I just want to smoke there in my seat in the lounge.

So my question is, which saunas allow smoking in the lounge?

I know The One allows it, Emperor Sauna (used to, still the case?)

What about East Spa and East Castle? Heard conflicting info on these two so could use some confirmation.

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   16-1-2019 22:36  Acceptance  +3   I hate smokers, always ruin my sauna experience. Yes so I hate u too
imperialhkb   15-1-2019 10:44  Acceptance  +1   The one and Rio let you smoke
ramont   15-1-2019 08:25  Acceptance  +1   Familia Nombre allows lounge smoking
batman108   15-1-2019 01:09  Acceptance  +2   do they have a smoking section only?