Subject: How long does the average sex last?
simhyi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 94
Karma 275
Acceptance 239
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-9-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2020 19:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hcnova's post

if I want a double shot session, then maybe my first shot will come in under 7 mins and then rest for a while and go again.

if I want a single shot session, then I will hold it for maybe 15-20 mins but this would require a lot of cardio strength which sometimes makes me sweat or worse go soft.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-2-2020 15:25  Acceptance  +10   
Randal
Kinky King

UID 177900
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 201
Karma 1076
Acceptance 674
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2020 17:37  Profile P.M. 
These marathons remind me...

I once knew a completely filthy lady, but only virtually, i.e. online. We had fun just flirting and discussing sex, and how far we could take all variety of perversions. I knew she had a new boyfriend, and she knew my girlfriend because she fancied her. It was all (un)clean fun as we tried to out perv each other when work was slow.

One Monday she wasn't online as usual. Strange. Then she reappeared on Tuesday. Turns out she'd taken a day off. I suggested to rest her ravaged body from the weekend fun with her younger submissive boyfriend. She said 'no, just more fucking. Bit sore now."

I quipped "Do you you have the silly walk from cystitis?"

Her reply:

"Doctor 'does it hurt when you pee?'"

"Me 'only when I do it in his eyes'"

Tickled me at the time.

I wonder what happed to her... Lovely dirty woman.
dropsy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 265499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 32
Karma 343
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2020 12:13  Profile P.M. 
If you last under 10 minutes, you can try using numbing condoms. Will decrease the sensation for the first few minutes though.

141 walkups have a time limit of less than 30 minutes. I've had one where the time limit felt longer, around 45 minutes maybe. So lasting 20 minutes or so is the prefect endurance level for the walkups. This used to be more than enough for me but growing older I've started taking longer as well.

My strategy if I know I'm going to take long is doing the harder positions like doggy first. For me doggy is tiring and difficult to do for more than 5-10 minutes. Then I end with a comfortable position like missionary or prone when I'm tired out.

If booking for more than 1 hour, I would just tell the girl I want a break when I start sweating. Good way to prolong the session too if you feel you're finishing too soon.
Tapthatass
Lustful Lord

UID 251449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 59
Karma 793
Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2020 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Gents, Working out regularly helps with stamina. This has changed my sex life tremendously.  5-6 years ago, I can not last longer than 5-10 minutes. My girl need at last 15-30 min to cum. Needless to say, I was never able to satisfy her. One of the reasons our relationship didn't last. After that I started working out, not only to help build my stamina but to look and feel better for myself and for the ladies. Now I can usually out last my partners and able to Get my monies worth. With that said, it also depends on how the girl treats you, if she is a total PSE or GFE, for sure I would make it last as long as I can. If the girl has attitude and I feel she is not into it, than I will just get it over with. I love getting 15-20 min long bj, it's the best feeling before the main course. So fellas, get your fat asses to the gym and make theses bitches work for your hard earn $$$. LOL
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2020 12:10  Profile Blog P.M. 
@Jeffzeke.... that was with an exgf when I was younger. Oh she was fantastically fun. Too bad it turned out she was a bit nuts. lol.
@robwong... i hear that dude. And yeah, she definitely had more fun than I did. haha.

~UD
cerolo
Nookie Newbie

UID 267130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2020 07:55  Profile Site P.M. 
I would say 15-20 minutes aprox.
MrButtons
Kinky King

UID 266761
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1710
Posts 116
Karma 1687
Acceptance 469
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2020 09:01  Profile P.M. 
For some reason (pretty sure it is because I used to beat my meat a lot), I almost never finish while having sex or BJ or HJ (from the girl) so the session lasts as long as my body can manage so I've gone for 40 mins some times (never with a WG, she'll probably give me the death stare if i took too long).
That being said, there have been a few times (<10) where I have managed to while smashing and I felt amazing. I've even done it w/o a condom with my exgf and we went at it for 4 days while staying indoors, but I didn't even even once (because I was hell bent on not rubbing one out myself).
Going to WGs I always finish it off myself after all the service. However, there was just one HG where I could   normally and another where I blew from a BBBJ; both times it was absolutely fantastic.  
I suppose it has it's pros and cons.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-4-2020 04:11  Acceptance  +10   I also have the problem of lasting too long (>30 min) and many WG do not like it at all. SB's are usually OK if they ge ...
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2020 18:44  Profile P.M. 
Same here bro.
I usually need to be real horny to finish with the WG in 10/15 min, like no action for a bunch of days prior.
Or have a good chemistry, usually on a return session. Otherwise a hj finish does the trick but aint as nice.
Also bringing your own rubber helps. The cheap chinese crap that they have is too tight and kills much of the sensations IMO.

Unless I'm with i girl i really like, it can be a long time before i can finish usually more than the 30 min session, which is a blessing as much as a curse.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-4-2020 04:11  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing.
drunkmunky
Forum Moderator

UID 20322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 812
Posts 117
Karma 794
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2020 01:20  Profile Blog P.M. 
I agree with many people here that SW's want you to get it the fuck over width. They don't want to get pounded by you for so long cause they dry out or because it's their 7th hour of working and fucking.

With SB's you have a much more natural experience, so it will vary. If you cum early because of excitement, SB's will be open to doing it again cause they want to cum too. If you cum too early with SW, your session is over *if it is an hour, or, 30 min, or, if the SW has a shot count*

Coming early and coming late is nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes the women feel amazing and they make you cum faster, sometimes the woman are dry as fuck or wet as fuck and you can't feel anything and it ends up being like an hour session.... you get bored...