Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2019 19:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai in 66 Park Street

Date & Time of Session: Jan, 2019
Name: Alice (I think)

Nationality & Language: ok English but we didn’t talk much
Face:  3/5, round face but nice smile
Body:  3/5, big boobs, probably fake but didn’t see any scars, very fit body, c-section scar
Skill: 3/5 average
Service: 3/5. B
Price & Session Length: 350 + 100 for BBBJ
Repeat: Yes, but probably without the BBBJ

It’s Saturday afternoon and I don‘t know what do with myself. Finally decide to go walk around in Jorden and see where I end up. I was walking along temple street first as I read some interesting report lately. The place was packed with tourists and I felt quite observed. Paranoia kicked in and I decided to check out park street. The Thais there sometimes offer Anal

Rang a few bells but had no luck with my special request. I am a tall caucasian so most of them are scared of my size. Normally I can‘t resist my urges too long and end up taking the third gril or so, even if she is not as pretty as the first one. This time I pulled myself together and went to New Lucky House to try my luck there. Proud of my self dicespline I went over but all rooms were full and too many queueing already.

So back to park street and rang at room B, 2/F. A nice looking tiny Thai is opening. She was wearing only a bikini and I could see that she was quite fit. She smiled and welcomed me in. Checked with her the price and she said 350. Most other girls only take 300 here but I was not in the mood to negotiate. We showered together she cleaned LB very carefully. I was on full mast already and she commented on my size. Then turn around and cleaning the back. She gave me a fresh towel and I laid down on the back. She started with a cat bath and slight moaning. Pretty basic but she was smelling good and had soft skin. Kisses moved further down and she asked if I wanted a BBBJ for an extra 100. I agreed and she started. Again nothing out of the ordinary but nothing to complain about. After a few minutes she capped LB and said I need to be on top due to my size. I didn‘t argue and we started in mish. She was tight and half shaved which I really liked. She had c section scar which explaines probably why her pussy feels that young. I touched her boobs and belly and could feel belly muscles. We went over to doggy and I lifted her torso feeling her big boobs and trained belly and   

Quick shower in which she was again very thorough. Including the BBBJ it was 450. I only had 500 and she had „no change“. Didn‘t want to argue and gave 50 tips.
All in all it was quite good and would come again as she is clean, friendly and quite sexy. Would not go for the BBBJ next time though.

Edit: Found some pictures of her. Under different name but I am quite sure it’s her. She is abut younger and chubbier on the pictures than in reality

[ Last edited by  Otto12345 at 12-1-2019 20:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hamshams   17-1-2019 07:23  Karma  +3   Sexy
bohica   17-1-2019 04:23  Karma  +5   Sounds a bit dicey ;-) "Proud of my self dicespline"
JackTheBat   13-1-2019 16:03  Karma  +10   Thanks. It's "Parkes" Street BTW...
batman108   13-1-2019 13:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
dododo   13-1-2019 11:12  Karma  +3   
porkchops   13-1-2019 02:28  Karma  +10   Nice first report, welcome!
Phaychay   13-1-2019 01:37  Karma  +4   
Macau81   13-1-2019 00:53  Karma  +5   
quartz13579   12-1-2019 22:53  Karma  +5   
hotjac   12-1-2019 21:51  Karma  +6   nice find