Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2019 18:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSM - Shy Viet girl

Date & Time of Session: Saturday 12 January 3pm
Name:  Didn't ask
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese though I would not be surprised if she was Thai. Minimal English.
Face: 3.5-4/5 Cute young face.
Body: 4/5 Around 165cm and slender body with bolt ons. Slightly tanned skin but not too dark.
Skill: 3.5/5 Average. Not bad and not great.
Service: 3/5 Average.
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: No as there are too many others to try and she did not provide anything special.

Decided on this girl after doing the rounds as she had that shy look to her which was a turn on. She only opens the door very slightly and doesn't look you in the eyes. Inside it was all business and she was not very talkative which may have been a language issue. I showered alone before we started while she skipped showering which was another turn off though she kept her black stockings on which was nice. She has a slim body with no body fat. Her body is probably her best feature. Don't really like her fake tits though which are a little too obvious. Got on the bed and got a BBBJ from her which was very good. So good that at one point I had to stop her as I was feeling like I was going to pop. Afterwards she capped me and went through a few positions before finishing. Showered alone again while she got dressed so seems she is not very hygienic. As I left I asked her how long she would be here and she said two days though not sure she understood what I was asking.

Would I recommend? I would go and take a look if you happen to be there as she might be your cup of tea. Body good and service is ok. I would just ask her to shower though.

Recent Ratings
waldo   15-1-2019 14:45  Karma  +5   thanks for info
batman108   13-1-2019 13:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   13-1-2019 02:29  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
Freelancer   12-1-2019 20:10  Karma  +4   Excellent