Language: Chinese  
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage skill: 2/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1100 hkd
Repeat: Yes  

A few reviews on Lisa and Mia spa and I had to try it. Just got back to HK and made it my first stop after meetings. The new spa is much cleaner than Kama which had seen better days. I booked in advance on wechat and was given the option of 3 girls and Lisa was given an unsolicited recommended to try by the texter.

Lisa is a small girl. Maybe 5 feet at best. She makes everything look bigger if you know what I mean. She walks into the room and her English is nearly non existent. She asked what I want. I ask what she recommends and she points to body to body with a big smile and grabs my cock over my pants. How can I say no? I shower and she gets the room ready. I climb onto the bed and she starts to massage me whole she is clothed. About 5 minutes in she strips. Her massage skill is lacking but she makes up for it elsewhere. She occasionally teases as she is doing the massage and the excitement starts to build. She lays her body onto my back and grinds her tits into my back and reaches around to play with my balls.

This does not go on very long and she wants me to flip. She climbs right back on top of me. Unlike a lot of body to body massages, she doesn’t use oil but she’s tiny and is naturally slippery I suck on her beautiful tits. They are soft and supple with thick nipples that are just so fun to nibble on. She occasionally would do a mini catch bath in the groin region and give LB a little kiss. Such a tease. I played with her LS for a little bit and she didn’t mind. Some LFK. She starts some moaning. She really knew how to work it and she went on for a while. As time was getting closer to running out, she oiled up her hands and started with long, slow strokes while playing with balls. It felt so good. She’d do a little prostate teasing and started to build it up. She really can read your body language and sounds and took her time to build you up. After about 5 minutes Of this, it was getting near impossible to hold it in and she took a firm hold of LB and a finger rubbing my bum lightly and sped up the strokes and   such a satisfying end.

We both got into the shower and she was really playful in there as well. She washed me down and then did herself. She has a great personality and energy. Stop whatever you’re doing, even if it’s your GF/wife and go see Lisa.

[ Last edited by  Jjackson at 12-1-2019 10:26 ]

Recent Ratings
Reginald   31-1-2019 19:15  Acceptance  +1   Great report
hajibad277   25-1-2019 22:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
XCalibur   16-1-2019 02:12  Karma  +2   
MothToAFlame   15-1-2019 19:02  Karma  +5   Excellent
pierrot   14-1-2019 10:37  Karma  +3   Original
zebra   13-1-2019 21:15  Karma  +5   
batman108   12-1-2019 13:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   12-1-2019 12:58  Karma  +3   nice find, thanks for sharing
drahemssik
Lustful Lord

UID 44138
Digest Posts 0
Credits 986
Posts 79
Karma 980
Acceptance 129
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2019 18:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Can you let us know how much do they charge for a two hour session?
Limo
Nookie Newbie

UID 147642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 5
Karma 19
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2019 23:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The charges are shown here https://www.miaspa.org/treatments-1. From this page, it doesnt show a two-hour option though, only 60 minutes & 90 minutes.