Reading Access 20
Registered 20-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2019 18:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lisa Spa - Central

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2019
Name:  Didn’t ask
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A78212-Centr ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  600 - 60 minutes (all inclusive)
Repeat: NO

Still going about trying out random places that I chance upon which aren’t the usual popular places and hoping to find a gem which means there’ll likely be more dirt than diamonds experienced.

Saw Lisa Spa whilst on Staunton Street, can’t miss it with all the neon lights and decided to chance it. Went up and the joint was just sub-par. Not filthy or anything but just not comfortable. Shower was all the way on the other side of the place from the massage room and a pain.

Rang doorbell, an average looking girl answered and was hoping that it’ll be her to help me but her colleague did. her colleague had below average looks, below average body but seemed borderline friendly so just decided to go with it. There was a menu of options on the wall and the 60min inclusive of HJ is $498, Nuru is $698 (I think). I just opted for the standard oil massage. The moment it started I knew it’ll be a bad massage. Really poor massage skills (which I can forgive since going to these places, the massage skills aren’t always the top priority) and by the end of the session, I think I was just dripping with oil. She used an unnecessarily large amount of oil. Was getting annoying so I just tried to hurry it up. No teasing, flipped and she started to work on LB. Not great not bad technique but the fake moaning (which she eventually started to laugh since it’s so fake) became just a mood killer. She sensed that it wasn’t getting anywhere, decided to offer a BJ for $100 more. Not too bad of a price so just took it. She got out some plastic “wrapper” type thing and used it as some sort of condom. Guess she just wanted a barrier without having to deal with a condom’s lubricants, etc. Thought it was weird but she went at it. Had a little too much teeth for my liking and couldn’t finish either. Eventually she just finished me off with a HJ and really worked at it. She stayed clothed the whole time but took off her dress leaving her underwear (top and bottom) on. Finished, trudged to the shower feeling gross from all the oil used, paid and left.

Considering Central prices its not too bad but won’t be going back.

Recent Ratings
zebra   13-1-2019 21:16  Karma  +5   
batman108   11-1-2019 11:48  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
quartz13579   10-1-2019 23:56  Karma  +5   
Mister   10-1-2019 20:21  Karma  +4   Thanks for TOFTT. Too many promising ones in TST and even WC/CWB to bother with Central, except K/Mia, of course