Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2019 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Australia] (Sydney) Ginzaclub TxC - Alin

Name: Alin
Link: Google gInza club sydney
Face: 7/10 (photos are not real, but actual person kind of similar - darker shade, larger features)
Body: 8/10 (fake D cups on otherwise flawless body, no tats, soft skin. Tall - almost 170cm)
Skill: 8/10 (Gives good service and does all that is expected - bbbj cim available)
Service: 8/10 (not the best in the establishment - hard to beat the japanese girls there)
GFE >> PSE.  Dont think she is capable of PSE
Damage: AUD $260/ 45 minutes
Repeat: yes, if the japanese girls are booked out or unavailable

Happy new year to all!
Been a member for years but previously only active in the chinese forum, but will migrate more towards my english speaking brothers this year!
I’m chinese man living in Australia but frequently make trips to SE Asia particularly HK. Will share as much as I can going forward!

So when it comes to mongering in Sydney, there really is no choice other than Ginzaclub, which has been around for YEARS and offers a range of asian beauties, but specializing in chinese, japanese, korean, and previously Thai girls.  Price is generally more expensive than its competitors, but I’ve yet to be disappointed by the arrangement or the quality of the girls, so well worth the price tag.

Alin has been around for 2 years and has garnered positive reports all along.  I was actually trying to book a japanese girl, but none to my liking was available on this particular day, so chose to give Alin a try.  Booking is simple, you text the number and get a prompt reply from the front desk guy (they call him Wilson) regarding time and price, and off IZ go to Surry Hills

Once there, I pay Wilson the $$$ and after around 10 minutes sitting in a waiting room piled with countless plastic cups, the PA announces “Alin ready room 8” a couple of times, and I hurry into the room!

Alin is quite tall, 170cm almost, but doesnt look at all like the profile photos, which I think is a ripoff of an old Softcore japanese model Reon Kadena.  Regardless, she is quite cute and free of blemishes, but has a darker skin tone typical of Thai girls.  She has fake D cups which is the only negative, but otherwise is fit with no baby fat, tattoos or scars, and her skin is soft, confirming her young age, which can be no older than 21! Totally MCOT

Communication is not a problem as she is currently studying makeup and has quite good English skills

From there the service is standard for the price - shower together with bbbj in shower and in bed. She went on for ages with the sucking and I had to stop her being very aware of the time.  She capped me and we did the usual positions all the while DFKing until I couldn’t hold on any longer and whilst doing doggy.  The bell rings just as I finished, so I had to quickly shower and say goodbye

On the way out, Wilson asks how the service went and I always give double thumbs up.  Alin was great but still not the best I’ve experienced in Ginza, but if I can’t book someone to my liking then I would ‘t hesitate to see her again !  Attached is the photo which most closely resembles her!

[ Last edited by  hornybee at 9-1-2019 19:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   10-1-2019 12:42  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Stonecold   10-1-2019 09:22  Karma  +5   Favorable
LittleWing   10-1-2019 05:26  Karma  +3   
Phaychay   10-1-2019 00:34  Karma  +4   
Saintjulie   9-1-2019 22:14  Karma  +2   Nice!
hornybee
Nookie Newbie

UID 29206
Digest Posts 0
Credits 63
Posts 40
Karma 61
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2019 04:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry didnt realize pics have to be RA30.

Can’t edit the post anymore!