Karma 480
Acceptance 114
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2019 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SIX Nancy - decent but no kissing

I've mongered for years now, but I decided to start reviewing to finally actually join the community.

I contacted SIX via wechat, and asked to see Nancy (link: http://go141.com/en/A85892-TST-HoneyGirls-Nancy.html).

F: 8/10 (95% to db, if there was PS i couldn't tell)
B: 8/10 (very skinny, but with very large boobs in comparison. I'm more a fan of smaller ones)
GFE: 2/10 (no kissing, very mechanical)
PSE: 6/10 (above average BBBJ)
Repeat: No

I set up a time, then went to the hotel, and door opened to someone who looked exactly like DB. I went in excited.
It was pay first, which I'm fine with (I give additional tip at the end if the service is great).
After clothes came off, I thought that the boobs looks unnaturally big compared to the skinny body (maybe enhanced? but very soft for enhanced ones).
No action in the shower, but intensive soaping.
Back in the bedroom, she started with a basic catbath. I tried to go in for a kiss but she said no, which is a big for me.
BBBJ was surprisingly good though, with good suction and no teething. After a bit of this we went for the dom and straight to missionary from her
She doesn't allow any kiss, and said that it says so on her website, which maybe I couldn't see as I only saw the english version of the page.
At this point I just wanted to finish and leave, so I just pounded to
Another shower, change, then leave.

All-in-all, I got who I asked for, but maybe I should've asked for some details, as the service isn't what I wanted. Agent was great and punctual, so I have nothing against them.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-1-2019 11:29  Karma  +8   
UncleDad   8-1-2019 05:36  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
batman108   8-1-2019 00:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Phaychay   8-1-2019 00:35  Karma  +4   
dzbank   7-1-2019 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
Egopunt   7-1-2019 20:10  Karma  +3   
porkchops   7-1-2019 17:53  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
fredjohnson   7-1-2019 16:13  Acceptance  +1   Original