Karma 749
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2019 16:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - LULU cleanliness freak

I have not been to Nuru for a long time because it was gettingbit boring... However with not so exciting punts to begin 2019.. decided to give it a try. Well the trend still didn't change..

Date & Time of Session:  05 Jan, 1.20pm
Name:  LULU
Link:
Agent: Bobo
Nationality & Language: PRC, spoke only mandarin
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5 (-0.5 for fake hard boobs)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1600 (+$100 tips) 75mins
Repeat: not in the near future, Girl - No

Well messaged Bobo day in advance...her immediate reply was " Hello handsome, long time...you must see this girl..I asked for 12pm and she said Lulu is busy..1.30 is fine . Ok great session confirmed.

I was on my way and Bobo gave 2 wechat missed calls around 12.30..i checked wechat and she asked me to come earlier at 1.15..this has happened with me before...I guess that's her modus operandi... squeeze as many clients as possible. Thankfully I was well ahead of time..so no probs for me..As it's around 1ish she messages me saying the girl will not give DATY bcos she's worried of infection and is sensitive...I was like WTF..then y didn't you tell me before..WARNING WARNING WARNING. Bobo is aware of my requests that's why she messaged on her own. She said rest all services very good. I felt like cancelling the session but being me...she knows I won't cancel at the last minute. I said ok. She said come up at 1.20..and i went up to the 5th floor. Door opened and Bobo greeted me ..HNY...and I reciprocated with HNY..and I saw LULU...wowww very pretty and tall (5.6 and with heels maybe 5.8) nice smile. I was happy...she helped me undress and off to the shower...
She has big tattoo of two red flowers (rose?) On the stomach.. right below the navel...nice but I don't like tattoos. She gave me thorough clean up...she did the boob rub..and ouch they were hard..i always like naturals even if they  are small..then she moved her butts around... which was quite nice...she has nice rounded ones...she applied lots of CREST TOOTHPASTE on butt hole... cool minty feeling...immediately thought rimming is on...however no WBBBJ in the shower..thot is a standard..

On the bed for Massage. Dry massage lasted for 5mins..but felt she has decent skills..she started the oil massage which was the only highlight of the session for me!!! She worked nicely on my shoulders, back and calf muscles which felt awesome.
She asked if wanted rimming...I said yes please...and I believe that's why u applied loads of crest on my butt hole...she did lot of cleaning with alcohol tissues..and with normal tissue..ok fine..she did rimming only once which was good but lasted 10secs and she immediately started spitting!!!...then she asked mefor Nuru...

Onto the mattress...she did the usual back slide.. however no eye contact, no teasing no nothing..she was quite strong..for a sec I felt if she goes wrong somewhere..she could break my backbone! Flip...slide in reverse cowgirl so I grabbed her boobs from behind and tried to get some real action...I was finally enjoying it and LB was hard and in 90deg!! Before I could enjoy..she stopped and said let's go to bed...I stood and went towards the bed..she took the towel and started to clean the mattress...are you kidding me..I am totally excited and she's cleaning the mattress..I didn't know what to say...

On the bed...she starts to clean my LB first with towel and then wipes thoroughly with wet tissues.. she wipes my nips with wet tissues..what's going on????
Then she goes and applies KY jelly gets the Dom..gets more wet tissues and wipes my nips again...hello...I don't have any infection..can we get on!!! She gives water BBJ and then spits out and then mint BBJ again spits out..and finally a normal BBBJ...each was about a minute Max..all this while she avoided all kinds of advances from me...so no getting lovey dovey!!

Final course... missionary for sometime..was not enjoying because she just closed eyes and not much love making allowed... so finished in doggie

Was not sure of tips but very rarely I haven't paid tips..so gave $100 and left.

BTW session was over in 60mins...

I wouldn't recommend her...but it may be interesting to know if anyone has different experience...and maybe she didn't like me...

Sorry for the long report.. will try to keep it short and interesting next time.

Cheers

Recent Ratings
wickedwickedsin   6-1-2019 22:18  Acceptance  +1   so clean - it felt like Nevada the last time I was in a small brothel
batman108   6-1-2019 13:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
genius4832   6-1-2019 10:58  Karma  +5   Excellent
xooxer   6-1-2019 00:41  Karma  +3   I feel for you bro. At least she's a clean freak and not the other way round.