Subject: [Austria][Vienna] - Funpalast - ghost town with one angel.
FlyingBreadMan
Fucking Legend

UID 156222
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11250
Posts 431
Karma 11222
Acceptance 566
Reading Access 100
Registered 4-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2018 06:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Austria][Vienna] - Funpalast - ghost town with one angel.

https://fun-palast.at

Venue: a large conversion of what was possibly a wharehouse into FKK club.
Entry: 20 -entry, 60-girl coupon. Coupon may not be mandatory.
Complimentary: showers, slippers, lockers, sauna.
Food/drink: pay for everything
Proves: 60 for 30 mins. Owo should be included. 60 extra CIM. Best to tell girls you know the prices as you checked.
Girls: approx 20 this time of year
Quality: mix of 5/10 and some 8/10.
Customers: mix of friends - various nationalities
Population: massive club felt empty...like a ghost town
Intel: barman commented that the club has 40 girls in summer. That still seems too small...

Punt 1 - tall leggy slim brunette. Romanian, but could pass for German as at least she did not have that Romanian look. Veronica I think her name was. At first I was disappointed that she could but speak English, and walked off. The I saw her again and though I must mate with her. She was a real eye catcher for me.

:Face: 8/10 - unique looking amongst the girls, beautiful and modest looking.
Body: 9/10 - as she peeled her clothes I saw a beautiful pale body reveal it self. Nice boobs, and smooth skin.
Vocab: zero English. But we seemed to understand eachother.
Service: she stated condom only for everything, but in the room she gave me owo unexpectedly. Her leaning across gave me an incredible view of her beautiful body - I was compelled to make love to her. Too much lube on the Dom meant friction was low, but I kept the grind slow and deep. Cow girl was how we started, my hands all over her, then doggy Infront of the mirror, then Mish to completion. I kissed her all over and she could tell I liked her a lot.
Attitude: very accommodating
Price: 60-coupon
Repeat: yes, but too much live stopped me for going for the hour. And I was happy I met a beautiful angel.

Reflection: I initially came to take a peek. I paid 80 for the coupon, but afterwards I regretted it as I was not sure I could give it back should no one take my fancy. At first none of the girls were appealing to me. I was looking for someone I could spend an hour if two with. I did meet a blonde haired blue eyed girl I met along ago - and we chatted briefly. She said she recalled me, but that could be a lie. We did smile at eachother from time to time on passing.
Another leggy model type appeared and I chatted to her, but she just wanted to go room and make money. Then I saw her in the light and she looked quite old...no way I told her. Her friend a short gypsy also was present, and trying to chat a girl when her friend keeps interrupting is off putting. I left them both to finish talking about their phone problems.

Unlike previous visits to these clubs I was not in beast mode - aiming to bugger every pretty girl before fleeing into the dark. Here, I was looking for a patient beautiful girl, and I was blessed for find one. A hour or two would have been good, but I decided to leave it and head back home.

Gratitude: Dr A. For his remarks on entry.

[ Last edited by  FlyingBreadMan at 31-12-2018 06:14 ]

Recent Ratings
shockr   9-1-2019 00:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
Noobienoob   7-1-2019 23:13  Karma  +4   Thanks
Dr.A   31-12-2018 16:31  Karma  +7   
porkchops   31-12-2018 14:21  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   31-12-2018 12:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks