Acceptance 276
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2018 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lok Yee (EE) - My turn for a full review

Mods, if possible, can you put this as a reading access 10 or 20, thank you. The reasons will be obvious, if not, feel free to ask why.

Also, if you are familiar with my reports by now, they are always LONG! You've all been warned.

Name: Lok Yee 乐儿
Nationality: Mainland but now a HK citizen
Language: Cantonese and Chinese
Date: 28/12/2018 3.30AM
Face 7.5/10
Body: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
Price: 2k overnight
WIR: No

So, finally got a chance to meet up with this girl as I previously contacted her but she was asking 2k for one shot.

That evening (27th, Wednesday) I was having a few drinks and started messaging some friends. Checked WeChat and she had wished me a Merry Christmas.

I replied and apologised that I have been busy.

She replied saying I owe her a present.

I said, I have a present for her in my pants and that I wasn't sure if she was willing to accept it.

She replied with

I said if you accepted the old price, I would get a taxi right away and give you a right good seeing to.

She replied asking what price.

I said, 500 for one shot, 2k overnight.

She asked if I knew her from before.

I replied I would bring over a bottle of red, get a night snack and slowly enjoy each other's company. I knew her from #42.

She said she doesn't remember.

I said that it has been so long, how could you remember?

She replied with, so are you coming over for an overnighter?

I asked, do you need to work tomorrow if I come over now?

She said, you have to hurry then.

I asked, are you in SSP or Jordan?

She replied with, Prince Edward, then sent me a photo of her address.

I replied, if I come over, I will be getting a few shots in, I would be over around 3AM, what time do you need me to leave? (this was around 2AM as I was still drinking and messaging friends at the same time.)

She replied with, 12PM. If we do it, we must have condom.

I said, naturally, but BJ and CIM without.

She said, okay. Hurry and come over then.

I replied, I will go get a taxi right away.

I then went to the nearest ATM and took out 2k. There was a red taxi stand nearby so hopped in. It took about 20 minutes to get there, 180 for the taxi fare. (I had 600 on me already). Whilst in the taxi, she kept asking how far I was and how long, I naturally replied since I was running Google maps whilst in the taxi).

Once I was there, taxi literally stopped at her front door, I told her I was at her door and she said she would come down to greet me, I waited about 2 mins. I saw her peek out behind the door, she had to check if it was me as my WeChat has my photo on it.

She let me in and we went up the stairs. Now, I was a little bit tipsy so I didn't know it was the 8th floor until the next morning when I left. She was in her yellow cute PJs and she was a lot shorter than I thought, even smaller than me. Once I got inside the room, I DFK her a bit then she asks for money. She then asked me to go for a shower. I stripped and she asked if I wanted her to help shower, natually I said yes. She then stripped and joined me.

I noticed her titties were pretty small, I would say an A cup but pretty milfy nipples, found out she has a 12 year old son. She washed me throughly, no action, but I groped her and DFK her. She has a really cute butt though and her face is kinda raunchy. Dried off, she came out a couple of minutes later.

She asked me to lay on her bed, which is a single and really high, under-storage type and noticed another bed above. This place is known as a "Tong Fong". A tiny apartment split up from a normal apartment for more income to the owner. Some may call it "Coffin Rooms" but the size is actually pretty big, 3 rooms in total, bedroom, shower/wet room and kitchen.

She tells me to flip and gives me a catbath, the proper type where she places water in her mouth and sucks and dries my body whilst she roams. She even rims, then it was the flip. This lasted around 10 minutes and was pretty relaxing albeit ticklish at times.

Now came the action, and to be honest nothing spectacular to write about. She strokes me to get hard and starts sucking and licking but whenever she sucked, she looked as if she was forcing herself to do it as her eyes scrounged up and she closed her eyes whenever she put it in her mouth. She also seemed to prefer just tonguing the head instead of sucking. I asked her to DT me, and she managed and pretended to choke. I grabbed her head and forced her a couple of times but she didn't like it. Kept feeling her all over whilst she did her job.

On comes the dom after around 7 minutes. She did cowgirl first and I was really grabbing her small cute ass and forcing her to plunge down on me as fast and hard as possible. She has a really grabable ass I can tell you all that. All the while, she is staring at me, I look up now and again whilst I enjoy the view from below, she is slightly hairy down there but not as bad as the ones I've seen. All the while, she keeps calling me husband/hubby, you are so amazing and with her moans.

Let me tell you all this, gentleman, she is a seasoned pro at this and I can tell, its just not convincing enough for me. I kinda blocked it out and just kept on making her ride me, technically, she was squatting but it gave me full access in pumping her.

After 6 mins or so, I tell her I want doggy. Now, I was slightly limp so I poked her a bit whilst making wee Johnny hard again, after a min or two, I went in. I didn't give a fuck and just kept on ramming her for about 8 minutes, firstly just ramming the shit outta her, then now and again, fluctuating with long slow strokes.. I LURVE doggy, espcially when you pull almost out and a girl's lips is grabbing onto your cock tightly, Lok Yee's lips did the trick for me. She continued her routine but sometimes, looking back, reaching out to grab my arm pretending she can't take it no more and looking at me as if she was in ecstacy. I also sometimes played with her tiny asshole which if opked a little with no complaints so I think she would be up for anal if thats your thing.

I then asked for missionary. This was okay but she constantly looked into my eyes and I was getting slightly put off due to all her acting. After 3 minutes or so, I pulled out, took off the dom and forced her to suck me a bit. I couldn't cum so I wanked as she licked my grouch, randomly sticking in her mouth now and again. After 3 mins or so, I told her I am ready, she kept using a piece of tissue covering her eyes. I was like, NO, CIM dang it!

I blew my 2 days worth in her mouth, making sure I stroked it all out into her. She goes tot he bathroom to spit it out, rinse her mouth, take a piss and shower. I stay lying on the bed for about 5 mins before I go shower my bottom half.

Once I come out, I see her taking out some ingredients to make soup. I grab a fag after asking if its okay to do so.

After that, we go to bed whilst chatting. Originally we were going to sleep on the single bed but she asked if I was worried I roll about and fall off, I said yeah, its a tiny bed (I am used to sleeping on a double). We go to the loft bed with all the lights out, and chatted a bit whilst I roam. I poked her a bit but she wasn't as wet as earlier and asked me to stop as she said it makes her piss.

She falls asleep around 4AM, I fall asleep around 5AM, the bed was hard, pillow was hard, and just didn't feel comfortable but I was tired and eventually dozed off.

We woke up around 11AM due to her phone ringing, she climbs down and preps herself a bit. I join her after about 10 mins and she asks if I want another go. I said, yeah, of course. (I paid 2k!). This was similar to earlier but I didn't come or get as hard since she doesn't quite do it for me. After 10 mins or so, I shower, have a fag then left, this was about 11.45AM. I asked her where the nearest MTR was, she pointed me in the right direction, kissed me a goodbye, I went down the 8 flights of stairs whilst I puffed away walking to the MTR which is only 5 mins away.

All in all, I don't think its worth the overnight rate, but for 500(if you manage to do so), have the stamina to make it worth your while of an hour, as I think she doesn't mind getting the shit fucked outta her and she doesn't complain, then yeah.

However, nope, not my cup of tea. Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy reading this.

If mods change reading access to 20, a few minor bonus details can be added in.

Recent Ratings
tolhio95   24-1-2019 14:15  Acceptance  +1   
M6661   4-1-2019 19:33  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing
kidbrady   2-1-2019 22:35  Acceptance  +1   Can I have her contact please? Thanks bro
dragon.man   2-1-2019 12:32  Karma  +3   
chickentastic   2-1-2019 11:53  Acceptance  +1   Great Report. Thanks.
Petay_1283   2-1-2019 10:06  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   1-1-2019 04:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
like2bonk   31-12-2018 11:29  Karma  +4   
Egopunt   30-12-2018 23:59  Karma  +3   Great!
unknownst   30-12-2018 22:31  Karma  +3   Do you fuck with a stopwatch or something? :D
Pacificrimmer   30-12-2018 20:55  Karma  +3   Awesome
porkchops   30-12-2018 19:46  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting, you are aware you can set the RA yourself when posting? And probably change it within the few hour ...
batman108   30-12-2018 18:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jk45_89   30-12-2018 16:45  Acceptance  +1   Been messaging with her in advance of a trip. Can't wait for my overnight...
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 276
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2018 20:55  Profile P.M. 
Pork chops,

Nope, I don't know how to add RA, I can't seem to find the option to do so. It's why I asked a mod to do it, heh. Any tips/help is appreciated.

Thanks again!
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 276
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2018 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Unknownst,

LOL, nope, took watch off before shower. I just have a good sense of timing
thejebbia
Nookie Newbie

UID 251459
Digest Posts 0
Credits 96
Posts 16
Karma 95
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2019 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Her prices are getting ridiculous. Recently asked her and shes asking 3000 for overnight now. Why go for her when I can go to 311 or 42 Bute 7 times instead?

Recent Ratings
porkchops   1-1-2019 20:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for the update. Basic economics at work here (demand/price). To be fair, you are comparing different services, th ...