Date & Time of Session:  November 2018
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  3300 ST + 700 BF + 500 tip to mms
Repeat: No

While I've been to go-gos in Phuket, Soi Cowboy, and Patpong before, for some reason I've never made it to Nana.  I think back in the day the area used to be crawling with ladyboys so I didn't want to accidentally go home with one.  (Although I'm pretty sure it's happened anyway, but that's a story for another day).

Heard a lot about the quality at Billboard, so I headed straight there.  Can confirm that there is good quality here-- many different types of girls from tattooed to schoolgirl type.  Most are quite slim.  There's an area all the way to the left where girls are in like a bathtub and are naked.  There are also two rotating stages, where girls are in bikinis.  It's hard to find a seat with a good view of all the stages, especially as it was busy when I was there.  

Finally got an ok seat, and a mms came over right away to ask me to choose a girl.  I tried to take my time, but had to shoo her away several times.  Finally, I picked #99, who was tall, slim and leggy, with a very pretty and cute face, more angular chin, longer face, high cheekbones and delicate features, MCOT.  

She sat down and immediately the waitress was asking about lady drinks.  Ended up ordering more drinks than I planned to, including a round of shots.  D'oh.  

Eventually got down to business with the mms, who parked herself right next to me (with #99 on the other side) for most of the time I was there.  She tells me the BF is 700, and ST is 3300.  I didn't check on prices before (my mistake) and it sounded like it was in the ballpark?  (Later I would learn that ST should be more like 2500, 3000 if feeling generous).  Mms also asked me for a 500 tip.  At this point, I had no more energy to refuse, I was exhausted from the pushiness of the waitresses, the mms, and just wanted to get out of there.  

#99 goes to change so we can jet.  Interesting tidbit: An older waitress who had kind of a Japanese look came over toward the end.  She didn't ask me for drinks or anything, just sort of hovered nearby and shot me furtive smiles.  She is probably 50s if not 60s, but you could tell she was a stunner when she was younger.  If I was into GILFs... hmm...

#99 emerges from the back and we head back to the hotel.  At Billboard, she was friendly but seemed a little shy/reserved.  Not sure if she was following my lead or just her personality.  I did see other girls giving lap dances around the club.  We did the usual questions while drinking and watching the stage, "where you from" "what you do here in Bangkok" "how old are you".  On the walk back, held hands and she seemed to warm up.  

Unfortunately, that mostly ended once the clothes came off.  First, I was a little disappointed with her body.  She was much skinnier and bonier than I anticipated.  Her tits much smaller once the bra came off (note to self: squeeze the fruit in the bar next time).  She also reverted to being shy again.  So, I went for DATY and she allowed it but... she did this thing where she wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed like my head was in a vise!  I'm not sure if she was trying a wrestling move on me or just a natural reflex.  She was squirming, and again, hard to tell if it was in pain or pleasure.  

So we get down to business... and there she basically becomes a starfish.  So while we do several positions and she doesn't have a bad attitude per se, I would say it felt very uninspired given that I paid a decent amount (4500 + drinks).  This is in contrast to another go-go girl a couple nights later who I had only promised 2500 ST to, and ended up giving her 3000 because she was super GFE and gave an amazing experience.  

Anyway, it got to the point where I just wanted to finish and go to bed, so I pounded her from behind until I finished and sent her on her way.  I will emphasize that she didn't try to pull any tricks, or give a bad attitude.  In fact she was polite and smiling, and cordial.  But that just made everything feel cold.  

I won't try her again, but maybe will try her friend #94 whom she pointed out on stage.

Recent Ratings
davegrewl   31-12-2018 10:52  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   24-12-2018 01:25  Karma  +6   
bedlam   23-12-2018 20:00  Karma  +4   Gogo’s aren’t my cup of tea. Expensive and pushy.
obe   23-12-2018 18:56  Karma  +10   
zennor   23-12-2018 06:03  Karma  +4   Oh well...
porkchops   22-12-2018 22:58  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
Macau81   22-12-2018 21:07  Karma  +5