Karma 4422
Acceptance 930
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2018 08:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Cologne] Day 8 - Samya Again

I had planned on spending the whole day in Samya but was only able to arrive (using the S16) just after 4pm. A peek into the main bar showed only a handful of girls around. A quick shower and some food, then back to the bar for a more detailed viewing. I interviewed 3 girls over the next 2 hours or so (a slim brunette with a collarbone tattoo, a very skinny dirty blonde with a pretty face and a new brunette, most their names have been sadly forgotten, except for the blonde who was Rafaela) but amazingly all wanted extra for BBBJ, with prices ranging from 20-50 eur extra. After a lack of upselling in LR, I was very hesitant to agree to their demands. After a quick sauna session, I came back and started chatting with Amy.

Name: Amy
Ethnicity: Romanian
Face: 7/10
Hair: Dyed blonde previously, but now have long brunette roots
Body: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 7.5/10
Recommend: Yes
Damage: 60 eur
WIR: If I see her again, very possible

Amy said she was a 24 year old Romanian, although to me it looked like she could pass for 27 or so. She's a natural brunette, but had dyed her hair blonde at some point in the past. She's 172 cm without heels, with a skinny waist and small breasts. 7/10 face 7. 5/10 body. At first her face didn't really stand out to me, but after 2 hours in the club without any action, my standards had to be lowered and I loved her tiny waist. A few minutes chat and I proposed the standard 50 eur /30 min session with BBBJ. Again this girl wanted to charge extra, but I held firm, posturing to leave. Sure enough, she caved almost immediately.

Up into the room and we started with a relatively decent BJ, moving to missionary then finishing in doggie. Amy was very accommodating in bed, and grabbing her small waist in doggie was so much fun. She had some stubble on her pussy unfortunately which irritated me a bit in missionary. I'd estimate the session took maybe 20 minutes or so. Jump out of the room and hand her 50 eur + 10 eur tip for a job well done.

A shower, some food and a 30 minute session in the relaxation room and I head back to the bar for potentially round 2. I talk to this girl Irean / Irene? With straight, dyed blonde hair (with brunette roots showing), big possibly fake tits and a nice figure. She moved to the sales pitch a little quick, I was hoping for some hand teasing beforehand but no such luck. Up close her face was pretty average (6/10 maybe?) so I begged off with a "need to rest, I'll see you later". Then I got hounded by this blonde russian lady. Looks late 20's, and a bit homely to be honest. We really didn't have great chemistry but still she didn't walk away. Eventually I went to the eating area just to get away from her.

One apple later I head back to the bar area and see a very pretty brunette girl. Her name was Larissa.

Name: Larissa
Ethnicity: Romanian
Face: 9/10
Hair: dark brunette, in a ponytail
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Recommend: Maybe
Damage: 50 eur
WIR: If I see her again, maybe

Larissa said she was 22 and Romanian, she kept her hair up in a ponytail and looked to have a pretty good body too. 9/10 face 7/10 body (due to some baby damage on her tits). We chatted for a few minutes and she easily agreed to 50 eur / 30 min. What's funny is her friend (the new brunette above) was adamant about charging extra for BBBJ, while Larissa didn't even bring up extra charges. I also offered a 20 eur tip if "I finish the session happy". A bit overboard? Perhaps. But she looked like she may have had some attitude problems so I was trying to create extra incentive.

It is now approx. 8 pm and I next to my 2nd room for the day. Larissa provides a serviceable BJ then I went to town in missionary and doggie. I love the way her face scrunches up during sex. Unfortunately after 15 minutes or so I start getting more limp, and based from prior experience it was unlikely to regrow within the required timeframe. Confirmed with her to stop, the we got dressed and left. Paid her the 50 eur and that was that.

Wanted to have an earlier night, so then left the club at about 9. 30 pm to head back to my hotel.

Cost.

Transport: 2.71 e (train) + 2.13 e (train) = 4. 84 e.
Entrance: 50 e.
Amy: 60 e.
Larissa: 50 e.
Total: 164.84 e.

Overall Opinion:

Pros.

- Non-smoking bar area.

Cons.

- Lower girl quality.
- More girls appeared reluctant to BBBJ without extra money.
- More chances of girls having baby damage, especially with all the clothes / swimsuits hiding the goods.

So this is the end of my first Germany adventure. In total I visited 6 FKKs (with 2 repeats) over 8 days and averaged 2 women / FKK visit. Not too shabby (for me). If I were planning my next holiday to Germany though, I would probably spend more time in Shark / Oase in Frankfurt, as they had the type of girls for everyone's appetite, as well as way more stunners in general.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:26  Karma  +10   outstanding!
FlyingBreadMan   14-12-2018 06:21  Karma  +5   Excellent - Samya is a love hate place for me. The aggressive whales that demand I go with them annoys me...I tell them ...
UncleDad   11-12-2018 00:17  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
batman108   10-12-2018 13:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks