Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + 100tip 1+hours
Repeat: Maybe

I wanted to see Boa today after dinner and luck would have it she was available.  She opened her door before I even rang the bell.  "We need to talk" she said as I walked into her room  "do you have any feeling for me?"  I asked her what she meant by that.  She leapt onto me and held me extremely tight!!     "Lets get married!" she said.  I was shocked!  I asked her what was wrong.  She started crying and telling me how she didn't want to work as a hooker anymore!  That she didn't want to be used as a sex toy and wanted to be married to a man she loves.  I held her tight and calmed her down.  "Do you like me?" she asked.  I told her that I did and that I am still not interested in pursuing a relationship.  "You will call me when you are interested won't you?" she asked.  I told her that she would be the first girl I would call.  She took my bag and stripped me.  She guided my hands to her bra clasp.  I took the hint and start undressing her.  She lead me to the shower by my hand.  She gave me a through washing and soaped up my hands then place them on her body.  I washed her body.  Boa was staring deeply into my eyes the entire time.  "Why do you like me?"  I asked her.  "You don't believe in love at first sight?" she replied.  I told her that it is a mistake to fall in love like that and warned her the dangers of that.  "You wouldn't hurt me" she replied "you would treat me really well."  We dried off and she was all over me.  She frenched me really deeply, she stuck her tongue so far down my throat I could feel the tip stroking my tonsils.    I kissed down her body and feed on her breast as she stroke my head.  I didn't eat her out as she doesn't like that.  She kissed down my body and gave me a bbbj.  Boa feed on it like a newborn baby, she was sucking on it so hard.  She kissed me again and motioned me to her bed.  I took my lb and stroke the head against her bare ls.  "lease put on a condom?" I asked  "Don't worry" she replied "I am clean.  I want to feel your love inside me."   After much persuasion she put a coat on my lb.  I think if I had let her she would have fucked me bareback without a 2nd thought.  She rode me cowgirl nice and slow.  While I groped her breasts.  "This would feel much better natural" she gasped "are you sure you don't want to feel my love?"  I explained that it would be much safer.  "Make an appointment next time" she said "I will get tested and show you the results.  Then we can make love like husband and wife."  She started quickening her pace.  I sat up after a few minutes and feed on her breast as she rode me.  I held her ass and fucked her back in the sitting position.  We switched to doggy style for a while.  Then finished things off missionary.  I fucked her as hard as I could as she kept egging me on to fuck her harder.  "lease harder" she gasped "harder!  I need it!"  This went on for a while until I shot my load into her     She held me tight and started fucking me back.  "I love you" she said as she frenched me again.  Boa continued to fuck me back for a while until she tired herself out.  I laid on top of her as we both recovered our strength.  She stroke my head "that would feel much better if you weren't wearing a condom!"  We started making out again.  She held me in a extremely tight hug "I don't want to let you go!"  I let her hold me for as long as she wanted.  When her grip finally relaxed I got off her.  She clean up my lb and hugged me again.  We chatted for a bit as I wanted to keep her calm.  Boa told me she didn't want to work as a hooker.  She wished that I had met her under different circumstances.  As she would have pursued me relentless.  After a while we got cleaned up and dressed.  I took out some cash to pay her.  "Keep it" she said "I don't want your money"  I asked her what did she want.  "I want you" she said "next time you see me I will have all of you!"  I put $500 on her dresser and walked out her room.  I think Boa just had a really hard day and need somebody to calm her down.  If she is like that the next time, I think I will just leave her room and never comeback to her place again.

Recent Ratings
marvin84   7-12-2018 16:27  Acceptance  +1   Clingy this one
NeverWong   28-11-2018 17:09  Karma  +4   Baggage
vacay   18-11-2018 09:37  Acceptance  +1   
adrenal   18-11-2018 02:42  Karma  +6   heartbreaker
mynamelol   16-11-2018 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Cheers for the report, how accurate are her DB photos ?
m1y   15-11-2018 21:00  Karma  +2   There are bunny-boilers out there with worse bodies, good luck with this one. Great read, thanks.
lively192   15-11-2018 18:06  Karma  +4   Damn...
godisdead   15-11-2018 17:47  Karma  +5   Think you need to marry this one. A keeper I say. :)
rajuk   15-11-2018 15:35  Acceptance  +3   " "Don't worry" she replied "I am clean. " Is a dangerous sign.
David.youngson   15-11-2018 14:35  Karma  +3   Not sure to be envious or scared here
Tybear   15-11-2018 13:16  Karma  +5   She wants your baby then she’ll own you bro
blazing_saddles   15-11-2018 04:22  Acceptance  +1   You're a natural heart breaker. :'(
batman108   15-11-2018 03:04  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   15-11-2018 00:47  Karma  +6   Good read! Pls invite me to the wedding!
theworm   15-11-2018 00:22  Karma  +5   this is a wake up call buddy, stay the fcuk back if you want to keep your balls. good luck
ramont   14-11-2018 21:34  Karma  +8   I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we really want a 141 wedding story. Do it!