Reading Access 30
Registered 16-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2018 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Diablodiablo3 diaries day 2. TST Chinese XL0615

Looks like im out of the newbie forum so into the main one

Title: Day 2. TST Chinese XL0615
Link: http://go141.com/en/A81890-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0615.html?
Date & Time of Session:  13 Nov 2018
Name: She mentioned it but i forgot
Nationality & Language: Chinese. I can speak chinese so i don't know her English level
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 45 min ,  1200hkd (Website says 1100hkd)
Repeat: Probably not

After being screwed around by the first agent, decided to try this one. Rang the agent and was able to fit a slot in for this girl within the next 30 minutes. Walked to the hotel which was quite near. Decent hotel, you can just go up yourself without key card. Confirmed with the agent the room number then went up. She opened the door and was quite sweet looking, about 70% like the video. Her skin was quite fair and she looked young. Went ahead with it and then she showered me while chatting. She told me that i was quite good looking and asked me if i am married. I tend to attract mostly Chinese or Thai girls (not working girls) if i go to a nightclub. I'm mentioning this in case you go there and the service level is different, YMMV. Her body was the disappointing part, slightly chunky but her tummy was ok. Breasts were a bit saggy and darkish pink nipples.

Anyway down to the deed. She grabbed my cock and started licking my nipples. Was expecting her to cap me before giving me a bj but she went straight to bbbj. Did a good job actually and even licked and sucked my balls. Plus points for that and i complimented her skills. I didn't try for DATY. I normally do not bother with DATY if the girls don't shave which is often why i prefer caucasian girls. After that she capped me with her own condom which was surprisingly good and thin. I wanted to use my own one but she said hers is better and she was right. Started riding me and was normal, nothing special. I wanted to french kiss her but she said no and just gave me light kisses. I reckon if i repeated she probably would give in. She felt pretty good with the condom and i fucked her in missionary. She was pretty wet and didn't need to use any lubricant throughout the whole session. She didn't allow doggy as she said for her it felt painful. After about 20 min i and went to the bathroom to clean up. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she said that she was leaving in a few days. She was always smiling a lot and quite chatty. When it came to payment she said it was 1200hkd even though the website was 1100hkd. I didn't argue anyway since i wanted to tip her 100hkd.

The hotel was quite ok, clean and the towels provided were good. I didn't bother getting her wechat since while her face is my type her body wasn't. I probably won't repeat her but will try the other stock this agent has. The agent was very quick to answer and seemed friendly.

I was able to have a viewing of XL011 since i asked the agent if i could have a viewing to see if she is my cup of tea for tomorrow. She looked about 60% like the photoshop photos. Not as fair as XL0615 and quite short. Cute type but i think i will pass. When i tried to leave she rubbed my cock and felt that it was semi hard, jumped and grabbed me and said really liked me but i said im too tired for today but maybe tomorrow. Her name is Wen by the way.

Honestly 1100-1200hkd is quite pricey for this type of quality and i rather pay a few hundred more for ruskies who tend to have better bodies and face. In fact the Viet girl from JSL i had on my first day was imo the prettiest out of the whole lot. Not much luck in my first 2 days but i still have more than a week left in Hk.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   28-2-2019 06:25  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
blazing_saddles   26-2-2019 15:46  Karma  +3   
aurufc   26-2-2019 15:12  Karma  +3   Thanks and enjoy!
jeffzeke   15-11-2018 20:28  Karma  +8   nice!
batman108   15-11-2018 04:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
bohica   14-11-2018 19:36  Karma  +3   Should verify price first before the deed.
porkchops   14-11-2018 17:37  Karma  +6   Thanks! And a whole week left, lucky you!
dreambird
Nookie Newbie

UID 120804
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2019 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thanks! this seems a good one.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   26-2-2019 15:12  Acceptance  -2   After 4 years you should know that short comments go in the Rating section