Nationality & Language: Chinese / Mandarin
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service:4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  Total 1000 hkd for 1 hour
Repeat: Unsure - too pricey

After a somewhat disappointing session at Tin Hau/Fortress Hill, I decided to bite the price bullet and visit one of the places in Central. Haven’t been to Harmony Spa in a while but have had pretty fun sessions there so wanted to see what was on offer.

Just so happens that they have new girls there (the girls Anna and Mandy “run” the place it seems so they’re always there). I got Kitty (didn’t make any appointments, just walked in) and didn’t know what to expect. She didn’t look too bad, short hair, skinny but definitely not typically good looking

Usual process of dry massage followed by oil massage. The massage wasn’t great but passable. Didn’t do much teasing during the massage just the occasional contact with LB. Part 2 started while I was lying face down and she started to reach and stroke LB from behind. Always enjoyed it when the masseuse does that which went on for quite a bit. I moved things along by reaching (while lying down) to touch her butt and LS under her underwear. I flipped on my own and she started to pay more attention to LB. I undressed her completely and didn’t get any resistance. Her lips remained closed so no French kissing of any sort but I had my fingers in her. She was quite receptive and I had her lay on the table. We fooled around until I came and she cleaned me up. Showered alone and left. It wasn’t a life changing experience and HKD1000 is a little too rich for my blood but it was definitely enjoyable. One minor issue I had was her LS had quite thick “lips” so depending on what you like or dislike, this might be an issue.

Recent Ratings
batman108   15-11-2018 04:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks