Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2018 11:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good time with Lily of the Jordan

Date & Time of Session:  7th November 2018
        Location: Flat A2, 5/F, Front Block, 66 Parkes St., Jordan (MTR Exit A)
        Name:  Lily
        Link: http://go141.com/en/A25226-Jordan-Massage-Lily.html
        Height: 5’ 5”
        Face:  4.5/5
        Body:  5/5
        Skill: 5/5
        Service: 5.5/5
        Price & Session Length: $1000 1 hour + $100 tip (my choice)
        Repeat: Yes

After reading the other positive monger reports, I decide to call and make an appointment to visit Lily. I made it for 1PM, and was her first customer. After we agreed on the timeframe and price, she give me a bug hug and kiss (no DFK but) and then stripped me down. Afterwards she also stripped herself down. We entered the shower where she lathered me up and washed me to make sure I was very clean. I reciprocated by cleaning her everywhere, which I enjoy. In the shower, she also gave me some stand-up nuru. We both proceeded to use mouthwash. Then we dried each other with towels, and entered her bed.

I asked if I could massage Lily, which she said yes to. She lied on her stomach and I massaged her for about 10 minutes. She complemented my technique. She then flipped over and I massaged her front for about 5 more minutes. While massaging I licked/sucked her nipples for a good 5 minutes, then proceeded with DATY for about 15 minutes. She said it made her feel very good, and kept on moaning and saying 'oh baby'.

After this, I lied down, and she went on top, and did BBBJ and rimming, and then she did her 69 position. I almost came but withheld myself. After about then minutes, she did cowgirl for 5 minutes, then missionary for another 10 minutes. She wanted me to come with a handjob, so I let her rub me while sucking my nipples -- this really gets me off. She then started rubbing and sucking me at the same time, and just as I came, I shot right into her eye! She was unpleasantly shocked, and immediately washed it out and put on eye drops. I apologized multiple times and she said my shot was strong.

After she cleaned up her face, she give me another shower wash. We talked a bit. I dressed, gave her the fee, we hugged and I left. Outside, it was a slow day with few mongers.

Thanks for reaching.

each other After a fun day hanging out at Mongkok with my friends.  I decided to end the day visiting Lily when I parted ways with my friends after dinner.  Lily was available when I rang her bell, she grabbed me by shirt and pulled me into her room.  She gave me a very deep and passionate french kiss.   Turns out that business had been poor for her the day and she had been bored playing with her phone all day.  She was glad that I arrived at her place.  We chatted for a while as she wanted to know how I was getting along at my new workplace.  Lily was very concerned that I wouldn't get along with my new boss as the client at my previous work place was always causing me headaches.  She was glad that I was getting along with everybody at my new workplace.  She wished me the best for the future.  She told me how she had been, which was pretty nice.  We chatted for about 1/2 hour before she started to get horny and wanted to fuck me till my balls were drained.    We stripped each other of our clothes, she lead me to her shower by my lb    "I want to wake him up" she giggle.  She gave me a through cleaning while chatting with me.  She even lathered herself up with soap and rubbed her body against mine    "Seeing as I am really horny right now" she whispered into my ear "I hope you can show me a real good time!"  Lily was all over me as soon as we dried off.  She hugged me really tight as she frenched me, I groped her body as we kissed.  I kissed down her body and feed on her delicious breasts before eatting out her ls.  She put her left leg over my shoulder and held onto my head as I ate her out.  She gasped "Yes, yes!  That is it!"  I kissed up to her face and she dropped to her knees and sucked on my lb like I was the last man on earth!  She sucked me so hard that I almost show my load right there and then.  She stood up and push me onto her bed put a coat on my lb and rode me like a wild bronco.  We switched to doggy, wheel barrow and missionary before I shot my load.         She took off the coat and clean my lb.  Then proceed to suck me off again.  Once she had me hard she rode me reverse cowgirl for a bit then laid back onto as I fucked her from under as I played with her breasts.  I got her to stand on her feet so I could fuck her standing up.  I moved her to her dresser and fucked her standing doggy.  We finished things missionary until I shot my load again         She clean my lb again and start sucking on it to get it hard for another round.  But she couldn't.  "Awww" she said with a sad face "guess I warn him out!"  she kiss my lb gently on the head and laid next to me.  She held me tight and we chatted for a bit as I recovered.  We got clean up and I asked how much I owed her.  "Just give $1000" she said "I like you.  I had a really good time so it wouldn't be fair if I charged you so much!"      Lily kept me around a bit longer to chat.  Seems like she has taken a bit of a shine to me.  I left a bit before 9:00 but she wanted to keep me around longer as it was a quite day.  I promised that I will be back to see her soon.

Recent Ratings
marvin84   7-12-2018 16:31  Acceptance  +1   
Cheecheongfun   22-11-2018 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   15-11-2018 16:57  Karma  +5   
lihuaxin   13-11-2018 19:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   13-11-2018 18:50  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
hotjac   13-11-2018 15:11  Karma  +3   nice!
batman108   13-11-2018 12:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2018 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 robyunfat$e's post

Lily sounds like a very versatile woman after reading her ad, and her breasts look picture perfect. A question though, on your first post you mentioned phoning her and making an appointment, and the second time you just showed up and rang her bell (in more ways than one) as if she were just in a Walk-Up.

Does she do both, or does she need to know you before you just show up?
robyunfat$e
Carnal Conqueror

UID 167237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 18
Karma 349
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2018 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

My apologies! The second part was an inadvertent paste from another review. If the moderator reads this, I am hoping the complete last paragraph can be deleted. It seems I am not able to do this after 360 minutes of posting. But thank you for reading into my review and pointing this out.