Reading Access 20
Registered 4-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kiss 2 Massage

Small alley off Sukhumvit Soi 22
10 November lunchtime

I went to this alley having looked at the websites for Kissbangkokmassage.com and exoticmassagebangkok.com . Kiss 1 , Kiss 2 and Exotic Massage are all in the same alley along with some others . I tried to book outcall online and by telephone but failed miserably so went for the walk . Needless to say none of the ladies in all 3 places looked like the pictures online . Not a big choice but it was lunchtime on a Saturday . However one of the girls was MCOT . She called herself Sinna . I told her that was my name too !
I settled on the 60 minute VIP room , massage , soapy , blow job for 2300 TB .
The room and jacuzzi were OK but water not very hot .
Sinna's services were very good .
The blow job was covered which was fine by me .
More was on offer by I wasn't in the mood ; just wanted the release having spent an age getting through Immigration at SVB airport .
I would say Sinna was about 30 , super body ( firm ) , generous tits with large hard nipples . Tattooed but mainly on her back .
I may revisit and get her back to my hotel .

Recent Ratings
bobarthurs   22-11-2018 02:16  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   12-11-2018 03:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks