Thread Subject: Bee@FlowerFairy
Date & Time of Session:  9th Nov 2018 - Friday ~8.30pm, WeChat booked
Nationality & Language: Shanghainese, China
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage Skills: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 for 60min nuru session

Bros and puntermen, it has been over a year since I last posted. The past year has been a slow one: a long process of recovering from an injury; found a girl and shot her to fame with a report, and became my go-to girl for the past year... But I'm back now to share since the girl has now decided to go on a long break.

During her breaks, Charlie the mamasan over at Flower Fairy has also kept supplying me with substitutes. Not one to let me down nor disappoint, I hit her up on WeChat and asked to make an appointment. The place has undergone a lot of refurbishment and looks better than before. Was greeted by her, and was reminded that we've known each for about 3 years, ever since I met her back in R spa in Central. This spa's location is super convenient - nearest TST MTR exit is iSquare, and it's a 5min walk to the building. It's located in a fairly quiet location. If you go in the evening, it's likely you will get asked by the security guard "Which floor?" but just hold up 3 fingers and he'll get the gist.

I decided to try one of the newer rooms, which also had a larger bed - the scene reminded me greatly of K spa's Tatami room. The mamasan mentioned she had gained weight, but the only gains I saw were her breasts, so I went in for a cheeky grab. I went to shower, and Bee came in and introduced herself. She was ~1.6m, but I didn't mind as she was very toned (I later found out she works out alot and can do a plank for 5mins and perform 300 crunches...).  

I lie down on the massage table, and we chat about her mostly. Her massage skills were fantastic - she'd only been there for 3 months, but she picked up the skills very quick. Bee is tight, petite, but gave a strong massage. First came the oil, and she worked over my whole body, with the occasional brushes next to by balls from behind and rim teases. After a wipe down, she went to wash her LS (I was obviously having a good look), and she came back for the next part, nuru.

The nuru was standard from the back, but hell, she was grabbing my solid LB to help her slide up and down. Eventually she told me to flip, and oh my was the view amazing. Taking her time, she was sliding up and down my front and pretending to be AV - tongue out and everything - I could have slapped it onto her face, considering how close she was getting to LB but I kept level headed. I was very close to busting my nut, but she told me "not yet". She sat on top, and being careful, she got him tucked away between her thighs and started grinding like no tomorrow. She grinded for a good few minutes non-stop, and she shuddered on top of me. All this whilst guiding my hands to her breasts and around her neck. She switched around, and I had a good taste of LS (of course it tasted mostly of the nuru gel). I only had like two flicks before she was shuddering all over again. She grabbed LB, and told me to tell her when I was coming. I came close to her face without giving her any warning.

Together, we shower and clean up, I paid my dues and left the spa with her WeChat and a happy man.

[ Last edited by  orangerange at 10-11-2018 16:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   17-12-2018 01:01  Acceptance  +2   
kanekiten   8-12-2018 16:38  Acceptance  +1   No fs at these places?
mchk   19-11-2018 15:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   12-11-2018 03:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
ramont   11-11-2018 20:54  Karma  +6   Thanks. I spotted her photo the other day and was intrigued.
3QOxqK2Liy0t   11-11-2018 03:50  Karma  +2   thank