Registered 28-6-2015
Location Sai Kung
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 01:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Post: My first experience at the Temple Street Thai Nest

Thread Subject: My first experience at the Temple Street Thai nest
Date & Time of Session:  25/10/2018 Maybe 30 mins
Location:  Temple street ningpo intersection. Dont know the exact building number.
Name:  Didnt get it
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: Very chatty, asked me if I was old enough. I'm only 19 and I look younger.
PSE: BBBJ (Very lucky, though, washed the hell out of my LB after). She was really into it.
Price & Session Length:  180
Repeat: I'll go again to fuck other chicks.

This is my first post. I've been fucking prostitutes for a little while now. I know theres a stigma but I have this weird fetish for hookers. The whole idea of paying for sex is really interesting for me. I first did it when I just turned 16. I know thats pretty young but I had so-me bad influences. I've mainly been getting massages with a HJ or BJ in Mong Kok. I've had my fair share of experiences in Mong Kok, fucking Russians at King Hing and fit chinese girls. I'm tired of paying like 400-600 for sex, so, I decided to give the Thais a go.
I't seems a lot of you guys only get one shot with girls. When I've been in MK the girls usually let me cum multiple times. Maybe its cos i'm young. I went through a phase where I told the girls it was my first time. This usually made them a lot more engaged in having a wicked fuck. I've had some pretty good experiences so far. Tried a range of different girls. Had some rim me.  BBBJs with oil and tits. Multiple shots. Though like I said, Its getting expensive.

I spent a while looking for the place. My google maps wasnt working. When I got there, there were loads of girls standing outside. I went straight to the mamasan and asked for thais. She told me 150 but I ended up paying a little more as the girls said she, "didnt have change". The place I went to was divided with these thin wooden walls with open top ceiling. I washed my LB in a bucket and dried it with tissue. Pretty gross and not a great first impression. I waited a while for the girl to get ready.

When she came in she was surprised about how big my dick was. Personally, I dont think its that big. 6 inches and pretty thick. she made a big deal about how its unpleasant for her. She capped me and got some lube. I started fucking her missionary. Was pretty sweet. She had a bit of chub but a real pretty face and nice tits. I played with them and put my hands on her neck. I started soft but as I started pounding her I applied a bit of pressure. She seemed to like it, but I could tell it was a bit much. This didnt stop me though, It got me hella hard.

Next, after about 15 mins I moved her to doggy. She had a nice bum and her back arched WAS real nice which was a real turn on. I smacked her arse a bit and played with it. After another 10 I went ham and nut . I was all sweaty and her arse was covered in lube. I bend over her and kissed her on her neck. She reciprocated and kissed me back. I kinda let my boner die down inside of her. This was pretty sick.

Overall, the experience was great and I will definitly try again with other girls. I think you can get the most out of experiences like this when your're young. The girls are attentive asf when you still look boyish. Next time i'll try get pics. Its not something I do but I do wanna keep a record of images of the chicks I fucked.

Recent Ratings
LowKey   15-11-2018 22:24  Karma  +3   
pipolaki   12-11-2018 15:16  Acceptance  +4   First time ever again :D
jeffzeke   11-11-2018 17:58  Karma  +10   keep posting bro, nice line about being your "first time" to get some extras, LOL!
dododo   10-11-2018 20:29  Karma  +3   
batman108   10-11-2018 03:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks