Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2018 17:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai 141 in apliu st

Date & Time of Session:  5th November
Location:  apliu st, turn right when you get out the MTR exit maybe it's 252 apliu after some post punt research. Second floor
Name:  Didn't get her name maybe Dada?
Nationality & Language: Thai very little English
Face: 3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5 went a bit starfish
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  300 for maybe 30mins? We both wasn't watching the clock
Repeat: nah too loose

First time punting in Hong Kong so certainly made a few mistakes. Plus first time posting on these forums so I might not be so up to date on the slang.

It was late on a weekday and following some inadequate research I thought prince Edward would be a hot bed of action for honey girls. I'm kinda shy and usually do hotel incalls where I'm from. I was so wrong. Ended up walking all the way to sham Shui Po. Figured I might as well try a 141 since I don't think i will be recognised. The alleyway was super seedy and it was super exposed to the street. There waa I think triad just outside the MTR exit so that kinda got me nervous too.

Anyway I ducked in and went to the second floor. There were a third and forth floor but they were all busy or empty. So i went back to the second floor where it looks like a cluster of thais. I rang the bell on the second door. She opened the door and I asked for price which was 300. That's ridiculously cheap compared to where I'm from and she wasn't ugly with some nice tits so why not.

A bit awkward at the start cause there was a language barrier and I was nervous about the suspected triad outside. I hopped in the shower expecting to have to shower alone but she came in and cleaned me. I'm a younger guy but she keeps saying cute. I got out and dried myself with a paper thin towel and waited her to finish up.

I really into the GFE with lists of dfk and cuddling. She obliged but with her eyes closed. A sure sign she's faking the passion but hey it's 300. I went down on her cause that usually breaks the ice if she's getting some fun. She has a shaved ls but it was getting long again but at least it was clean and didn't smell. She wasnt into it so I stopped and got back to the dfk. She called me cute again. So I slid in one finger in her LS then two. Started fingering her but she's still not into it. So I asked for the blowjob.

The bbbj was alright,not a lot of suction and there was some attempted dt but it was very vanilla. Very soon after,the cap was on and cowgirl. She was pretty loose so there wasn't much feeling. I switched into mish and started rubbing her clothes at the same time. Not much reaction but was looking at me in the eyes now when I dfk her. I was rubbing her anus and asked for anal. She said no so fair enough. I wasn't enjoying it much anymore so I blow my load and called it a day.

She helped me showered again and gave me one last dfk before I left.

Really good first point and looking forward to see what Hong Kong has to offer. I think I'll definitely go higher priced next time but she definitely provided excellent value.

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   12-11-2018 15:22  Acceptance  +4   Well done. SSP for a first timer ! Good adventurous mindset. Don't be scare by people you see in SSP. Even cops don't ...
batman108   10-11-2018 03:56  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks