Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2018 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa - glad it is a miss

Hey Bros,

This is not a complete report so I haven’t taken any standard format. To Mods, move it to somewhere you think appropriate if necessary.

It was my day off and I was horny for a punt. Planned to go to my favourite place Kama but the gals of this term are simply not MCOT. Read some review on Miss Spa for some time and also saw their pics in wechat. Got attracted by the goddess and their big tits. I was thinking it would be amazing to have the Nuru course with their big tits wrapping my LB. I texted the mms to ask the availability and asked her if I can make a visit to see the gals in person to choose. Glad she was fine with my request. Went their on time. A girl opened the door. She said she was Kelly. I could not recognise her as she looks too much deviated from the pics I saw in wechat. There were few other gals sitting on the floor (not a nice scene indeed) with their hairs all wet and water dripping all  around. None of them looks like the pics in wechat. And they seems not ready for my visit. I told them I would like to pass and then I left.

Thought there have been some good reports about this place, the photos are too heavily touched up. Maybe I went there too early and they have not yet done makeup. Anyway, be prepared for this.

Recent Ratings
batman108   10-11-2018 03:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   10-11-2018 00:24  Karma  +2   Kelly is quite close to all her pics except one. Tall, slim, fair, decent service. Pink nips. MCOT
spunk888
Kinky King

UID 35045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1432
Posts 187
Karma 1419
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-11-2009
Location Somewhere
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2018 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 biglemoncoke's post

Sorry imho quite a negatively biased one visit report.... I've been there a several times and didnt encounter the details you shared.... did you get the right place?

1.) What time did you go? if it is morning then yes their hair will be wet, because some of girls live there.
2.) There are chairs in a L shape in the main room with 2 more chairs to the side - with so many chairs i doubt they would be all sitting on the floor? (unless its really busy)
3.) Sorry disagree, although some of the girls use filters in their photos on wechat, they are far from "heavily" touched up. Apart from one girl i believe has used photos from IG i believe most of the girls photos (that are really used) seem accurate.

I believe you should give it another try

[ Last edited by  spunk888 at 9-11-2018 22:38 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-11-2018 00:29  Karma  +1   As with other joints, most of the pics are Meitu’d, but a few of the girls actually look better IRL. Kelly is one of th ...