Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 tits are Good C, MILF, but fit body
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5

Price & Session Length: 400 RMB, 60mins Massage w/ Surprise Extras
Repeat: Hell Yes

So, I'm on a spa tear this week wherever I've been and it's definitely hit or miss  Sanshui Area strictly Veggie.  That's when I recalled back to my last trip when I had to hop a quick fight up to the Ningbo area for just one night and stayed at the Haibai Taoyuan Hotel.  I thought I should share because if this place is still open and you're stuck in this hellhole, you gotta go.  In back of the hotel is a biq square surrounded with open air restaurants. That's how you will know you're in the right place.   Before you enter the square, off to the left is a Spa.  I said, what the hell, it's worth a try.  Went inside and was told a Massage was 400 RMB.  I was directed upstairs to a big room with like a Queen size bed and told to take a shower.  Showered alone and had just a towel around my waist.  In walks a young girl that was not a looker.  She looked at me like she was about to get hit with a car and left. And I felt like I dodged a bullet.  Another woman came in that was definitely your classic MILF and looked at me and simply said OK??  I said sure and she went to work.

Dry Massage face down on the bed was basic, but not bad and I'm thinking Oh Well, another night of nothing special.  I had just the towel draped over my ass and she worked on my back and shoulders, dry massage for maybe 20 minutes.  She had on yoga pants and a tight top and a natural C Cup rack.  Well, about then that's when this turned awesome.  No warning and no asking what I wanted and the towel was gone and she began to work on my ass and I mean work it.  First she cleaned me with wet wipes all down and around, up my ass and dried me off.  Then out came a bottle of baby powder, which she spread all over my ass and back.  I'm still face down and just waiting for the next move.  Then I felt this gorgeous rack get unleashed and she ran them up and down my back and ass.  Now this was what I call a proper dry massage!

Then it came time for the flip.  Holy Shit.  I'm in a regular spa, in Mainland China and all she has on is a thong and she begins to work my thighs, groin and then  LB.  I'm fully erect and throbbing and she smiles and deep throats me for a BBBJ.  No communication.  She just goes for it.  I was not expecting that!  At the same time, she works my balls and begins to place a finger up my ass.  Well that was it for me!  I exploded and just kept cumming and cumming.  She sucked me dry and ran immediately to the sink.  I think I almost drowned her.  She was hacking and spitting and well just got rid of my entire load in the sink.  She came back, cleaned me up, handed me a new towel and said OK Shower- pointing to the shower.  After being Blue Balled the 2 nights prior, this was just an awesome treat and although it's been a bit since I was there, definitely check the place out if you're stuck there!

Well, off to Macau in the morning for 2 days of debauchery. Happy Punting!

Recent Ratings
isaacdeweyliu   11-11-2018 16:50  Karma  +4   Great news! Headed to nb in soon!
halfclover   10-11-2018 05:31  Karma  +8   Great to read that Ningbo is not dead!!
batman108   10-11-2018 04:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Coffeee   9-11-2018 14:39  Karma  +5   Good job!!!
Mike747   9-11-2018 12:47  Karma  +4   Excellent. nice one!
calaisien   9-11-2018 08:26  Karma  +5   
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5317
Posts 796
Karma 5275
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 05:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great session well done!  I do love a massage when you are never sure what is coming next.  Will keep this on time for my next trip there, I have never gotten any service in many trips there, quite tragic.

Did you give her a tip or did she ask for one?  I would have thought that was par for the course.