Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + 100tip 1+hours
Repeat: Maybe

Seeing as Boa's ad was back on 141.  I decided to pay her a visit.  She had a big smile on her face when she answered her door.  She gave a very tight hug as soon as I entered her room.  "I've missed you" she said as she kissed me "Have you given any serious thought about us?  Just say they word and I will call and quit this profession."  I told her that I am still not interested in pursuing a relationship as I was still getting use to my new workplace.  She started asking me how I was doing at my new work place.  I answered all her questions.  Boa seemed to be happy that I was fitting in nicely at my new workplace.  "Please consider us" she said "I will treat you very well."  She held me really tight as she poured her heart out to me again.  I asked why she was interested in pursuing a relationship with me.  She told me that she has never met a guy whom she has fell in love so quickly.  We undressed and went into the shower to clean up.  Boa continued to tell me that she would be a good wife and that she would treat me very well.  I told her that if I was ever interested in pursuing a relationship she would be the first girl I call as I had already added her to my wechat.  Boa was all over me as soon as we dried off.  It was like she was desperate to prove that she was the girl for me.  She frenched me so deeply, I swear I felt her tongue in the back of my mouth.  "I love" she said over and over as we move to her bed.  I placed her on her bed and proceed to kiss body.  I feed on her breasts as she stroke my head.  "See you feel the same for me" she sighed "we are so good together"  We switched position and she proceed to give me a catbath followed up with a bbbj.  She sucked on my lb really hard, I was surprised that I didn't shot my load right there and then.  She put a coat on my lb and mounted me.  She bent down and frenched me deeply again.  She rode me hard and fast.  I held her breasts as she rode me.  I sat up and kissed her.  I feed on her breast as she rode me.  We switched to doggy, I groped her breast as I fucked her doggy.  We finished things missionary.  Boa held me really tight as I fucked her.  "Hold me tight please" she asked "I want us to be as one"  I held her tight as I fucked her.  "I love you" sigh gasped over and over.  I shot my load into her, Boa proceeded to fuck me back after I shot my load.  Boa kept fucking me back after I stopped.  "I love you!" she kept repeating.  After a while she stopped and stroke my head as we both recovered our strength.  "I really do love" she said "the day you propose to me will be the happiest day of my live!"  We chatted for a bit.  Boa told me more about herself.  She went into more detail this time.  I think she was just trying to prove that she really love me.  This continued as we cleaned up.  I paid her.  She frenched me again and held me really tight.  "Please give us a chance she said "keep in touch.""

Recent Ratings
godisdead   5-11-2018 11:37  Karma  +4   Thanks. I bet she says that to all her punters. Ha ha ha
batman108   5-11-2018 03:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
theworm   4-11-2018 23:31  Karma  +5   ha ha, I don't know if I should envy you or have pity for you. :)