42 Bute St MongKok

Name: MingMing
Nationality: Chinese
Language: Chinese and Cantonese
Location and date: MK around 1130 pm 30 Oct
Face 6/10
Body: 6/10
Personality: very outgoing and enthusiastic
GFE: 8/10 (She didn't shy away and smiled and laughed a lot)
PSE: 8/10 (she was very fun to be around)
Damage: 390
Retry: Maybe, so many choices out there

Details:
I had just arrived to Hong Kong earlier in the day and finished dinner with friends, what is one to do late at night??? 42 Bute Street to the rescue, lol. I have been here once before and had a very good experience so decided to give it another try. Got inside and was quickly brought into one of their rooms. The brother asked for my preference so I said nice service and not too fat. He said he'd try his best, lol.
In walks MingMing after about a minute's wait. I'm not really too picky as long as they're not too old or too ugly I said ok and we exchanged pleasantries and started with some hugs and squeezes around each other's bodies. MingMing has some pretty large (Ds) saggy boobies and a fairly fit body for her age. I always love watching boobies shake as I am banging away in different positions so I didn't mind the minor sag. Off to the shower where she gave me a good cleaning, some boobie massage and WBBBJ. It was a lot of fun. I came out first while she finished cleaning herself.
This place has a routine where they do catbath, anal licking, BBBJ followed by your choice of finish. MingMing went through the whole script but she puts in effort to make sure I was comfortable and we talked quite a lot about everything so it was very nice for me. You basically have 40-45 minutes and can have 2 shots if you are capable. We had a little time left at the end after my 1 shot so she ended by giving me an ok massage while making more small talk about weather and the business. I'm not sure how legal it is, but she told me they can offer 2 girl service for $680. That's still on my bucket list so will probably go back and give that a try.
MingMing is not the youngest nor the prettiest, but she does provide very good service and is good at what she does. Also, if you go there from 10am-1pm(?), you get a $50 early bird discount too!
There has been many write ups on this place and can be a little tricky to find. You basically walk to the corner of Bute and Portland Streets and walk down towards TST direction. About 1/4 way down the street, you will see one of those pinkish signs with $340 written on it at the entrance to an alley. Turn left into the alley and you will see an entrance on the left. Just go in and walk up to 2FL and they'll buzz you in. Happy Punting.

Recent Ratings
LowKey   9-11-2018 23:16  Karma  +3   
zebra   7-11-2018 13:11  Karma  +5   
dododo   3-11-2018 09:52  Karma  +3   Second that place! Didn't know about the 2 girls not the 2 shots though
MothToAFlame   3-11-2018 03:57  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   3-11-2018 02:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Jjackson   2-11-2018 19:31  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review.
Freelancer   2-11-2018 18:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
dragon.man
Carnal Conqueror

UID 563
Digest Posts 0
Credits 290
Posts 27
Karma 288
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 dragon.man's post

I went back to 42 Bute on Sat around 1pm. I was set up with Cat. She is probably late 30s and about 5'4" about 130 lbs with B cups. She provided pretty much the same service as MingMing with the exception of she spent much more time on the rimming, almost 10 minutes. Like I said, I'm not too into it, but she was going to town so I let her at it as it seemed like she was enjoying it more than me, lol. As we had more time after the deed, she offered to massage my legs. She then proceeded to give me a massage around my groin area explaining that it can help clear out any residual urine and cum that isn't cleaned out. It sounded real enough so I let her do her thing. She even taught me some techniques for self massage during shower time. All in all, she was very nice and would highly recommend her! Oh, and typically works the morning shift so if you catch her from 10am-2pm, you can get her at a discount price too!

Recent Ratings
DimGuy   11-11-2018 05:54  Karma  +3   Favorable
LowKey   9-11-2018 23:16  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   7-11-2018 22:08  Karma  +4   Favorable
dododo   7-11-2018 15:42  Karma  +3