Post at 30-10-2018 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS][syd] Club Ginza - K Lemon

Date & Time of Session:  Sept 2018, afternoon
Name:  K Lemon
Link:http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/943
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Korean
Age: 26 (shows slight aging. she looks exactly like how a 26 should look)
Face:  4/5
Body:  3.5 /5 (fake tits - wasnt rock hard and they looked nice on her)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $140 for 30 mins (she kept going at it trying to squeeze more out of me despite the phone keep ringing)
Repeat: Yes

Skip to the last paragraph for the actual review.

Was in town last month, so i decided to check out club ginza and their sister store which is couple of shops down the road.
So it goes like this, you enter the store (which looks like a normal house) and you will be told to sit in this waiting room where the girls will come in and say hello.
Club Ginza had around 5 girls available at the time. 1 korean chicks, one jap and 3 chinese. I was originally interested the JAV girl but she wasnt available. The other jap chick was very average. The 3 chinese chicks were fine but theres no point traveling to aussie for chinese chicks when you can fuck em cheap here. which leaves me the korean chick. On the site, it says shes 26 and she looks 26. Wasnt the most stunning or young girl but she would def turn heads on the street.

Since there sister shop was just down the road. Walked up 278 club and the same thing all over again. The store keeper was much more organized here. He led the girls in to the room one by one and announced their names as they come in. They only had Chinese girls and 1 hk girl at the time. I thought to myself hk girl should be quite interesting. i mean you dont get them very often in hk anyways. Turns out hk girl wasnt much to right home but there was this chinese girl with short hair that was perfect. She had the perfect tits and her face looks like she wants to suck your dick there and then. i was so tempted but i knew i shouldnt. I told the keeper ill go back and have lemon.

I went back, chatted with the keeper there. He told me the JAV girl was overrated and not that pretty and that Lemon is much better. After a few mins, Lemon was ready and i was told to go up to her room. It was a spacious room with a circular bed. Lemon had an amazing personality and smiled throughout the entire session.  I put down my stuff and lemon helped me take my clothes off.  Just looking at her got me rock hard so my dick was pretty much in her face as she took my pants off. Without wasting a second, she gave me a bbbj before my pants even came off completely. After 5 minutes of that we rinsed our mouth with listerine and off to the shower we go. DFK while we were in the shower. you know how ppl say korean girls taste like kimchi. they really do. she tasted garlicky and minty at the same time. It didnt bother me that much as i knew shes the real deal, not a chinese pretending to be korean but a real kimchi eating korean. I was thinking we were gonna go straight to that awesome bed and pound away but lemon had other plans. She sat me down at the sex chair by the door and continued to suck me off while looking at me the whole time. she proceeded to put her legs on my shoulders with my dick still in her mouth. we 69 for a bit. I dont ususally go down on hookers but since she was korean i thought i should as least try a korean pussy once in my life time. she had a really nice and tight pussy. we moved on the bed and she continued to suck me off. To my surprise, there was a circular mirroron the ceiling. Lemon is a very slim girl she looked even more amazing through that mirror. She capped me with her mouth and proceeded to the main course. she was quite into it and we banged for a good 15 minutes. despite the phone ringing 5 minutes in. Time was up but she didnt rush me and just told me to ignore the phone. she uncapped me continue to suck me. you know how in JAV, the girl sometimes clean your dick with a bj after. It was exactly that except it was much longer. she finally answered the phone, told them ill be out in a sec, came back to the bed and gave me a minute of massage. We showered together where she decided to suck me off one last time. I thought to myself, damn she really likes to suck on dicks. I dont know of this is a korean thing or an Aussie thing but service was amazing. This place was the ritz carlton of brothels. she dressed me up and kissed me good bye. By the time i got out, 50 mins has passed already no wonder they kept calling ( i only paid for 30mins). The keeper asked how she was told me to come back again soon.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   7-11-2018 12:34  Karma  +8   Love it when sessions go like that
JiminyG   2-11-2018 17:11  Karma  +3   Cheers
batman108   2-11-2018 02:57  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
austin821   31-10-2018 05:13  Karma  +5   Cheers
Phaychay   31-10-2018 01:27  Karma  +4   One of best establishments in Sydney