Registered 1-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2018 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
North Point - Happy Obese Girl

Date: 2018-10-16

Time: 20:00

Address: #1105B, 395 King's Road, North Point

Link: http://go141.com/en/A44865-NP-141Walk-ups-HugDau.html?ref=Search(stype,region)

Note: Girl I fucked is not the one shows in the above link, but this is how I contacted the agent.

By WeChat Appointment: wxid_aye7h0rlmgcs12

Name: Didn't ask

Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin only

Face: 3/5

Body: 1/5

Skill: 3/5

Service: 5/5

GFE: 3/5

PSE: 0/5

Price: $300 + $50 for BBBJ = $350

Session Length: 40 minutes

Repeat: Not with this gal

I had a 2 year break from punting, as I met this girl who I was fucking on a regular basis. And lucky me, the sex was good! Unfortunately, my girlfriend has turned cold on me lately and was talking about a break-up.

Without any sex for the last month, my dick needed some action! I was just browsing on the DB and saw this gal at the above link that looks pretty decent, and the price is good. I contacted the agent and added him to my WeChat. I then noticed his WeChat profile has quite a few girls with photos he share in his WeChat profile.

I settled on 2 chicks, and I asked the agent if they are available at 8pm. The agent was affirmative, and I picked the one with nice long legs. Through WeChat messaging he gave me the directions to an apartment in North Point. That address was at 379 King's Road. I expected the pictures to be photoshopped, but upon arrival, the person aged like 20 years! I can't believe my eyes. She has nice long legs, but I honestly cannot ignore the age factor. The gal was at least 45, and that is after an inch of makeup. I didn't go in and told the agent the girl was too old for my taste.

I then messaged him to see if the other gal was available. She is, except she works out of a different building on 395 King's Road. Luckily it was only a block away. Seeing my cock was in need, I headed over.

Upon arrival, a jubilant young face opened the door in a flowing white shirt. It feels just like back in college, going to my college sweetheart's dorm room! I gave the nod and went right in.

She was all smiles and was quite chatty. Then the first shock came. She took off her shirt and revealed a body that could only be described as obese. She was FAT! I was a sucker for smiles!!!!

Oh well, I figured since I am already here, let's make the best out of it. I was thinking, what the hell am I doing? My girlfriend looks better, smiles sweeter, and a body that is far better than this hog!

Anyway, went into the standard shower. She cleaned my LB, and my nipples, but nowhere else. Returning to her bed, I find it creaks pretty badly. But, what the heck. I am not going to let the hog to be on top, so, she won't be breaking my back when the bed breaks.

She started with a blow job. I asked if she would go bareback for the BJ. She asked for $50 more, to which I complied. This is probably the highlight of the event. She gives a pretty good BJ service. Good amount of suction, and goes quite deep. Bobbing her head at an appropriate speed, and giving a good amount of tongue action. I have to say; she does give pretty good head.

After about 5-7 minutes of this, I guess she was just tired and wanted to start the fucking. She lied down for the missionary position. I cannot imagine another position with her anyway. After capping myself, I had her tuck her knees in really well, all the way up her chest.

By the way, she has big tits. Easily C or D size.

Without any other foreplay, as I just want to get the deed over and done with at this point, I just thrust myself to a good rhythm. She did apply some KY before I banged her.

She can take a good banging for sure. Towards the end, right before I cum, she was saying she has a cramp in her left leg! I blew my load at about the same moment and was planning to retrieve. She wouldn't let me pull out, but stay put, because of her cramp!

I never had that happen in my life, with the woman getting a cramp while in the missionary position.

Eventually, her cramp was gone, and we went for a shower.

Paid and leave.

I wouldn't return to her in particular. She says she is from Xian and was here on a 7 day visit. She said she works in a restaurant in Xian. Definitely a bubbly person. I can see being friends with her type, but I wouldn't pay for having sex with her.

All agents photoshop the photos. However, it seems this particular one does it more liberally than others.

Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
godisdead   22-10-2018 14:45  Karma  +4   Yeah. Bit of a hit and miss with that agent. I would trust the videos more than the photos that they send via WeChat.
batman108   20-10-2018 23:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Nycpunter   19-10-2018 22:32  Acceptance  +2   
frostryder75   19-10-2018 22:09  Karma  +3   That funny. I like big titties, just focus on those next time.
Coffeee   19-10-2018 04:03  Acceptance  +4   I like big women - hell, I like most women, but meat shakin' on the bone in the throes of passion is a fine, fine sigh ...