Face:  3/5, roundish and plump
Body:  2/5, flat as they come
Skill: 5/5 and then some
Service: 5/5 Very professional
GFE: No
PSE: A bit yes
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 90 mins
Repeat: Yep, did go again

Alright so before I begin, let me just say that if this is not your cup of tea, better to turn away now. With that said, I accidentally stumbled upon Khali Anne. Was messaging a number of ladyboys trying to set something up and for those who have tried, you know a lot of them can be a handful to deal with. Anyway, the first choice was someone else who fell through at the last moment and Khali Anne said that she's open to hosting. Even though I wasn't sold from her ad, I was too horny to care at that point. Agreed on the damage and went up to her room. She was dressed in red lingerie and was quite soft spoken in person. I told her that I would like a bit of massage followed by some domination and then we'll see how it goes. She nodded and asked me to shower. I went in to the shower which had a window overlooking the room so I could see her going around playing with her phone. I tart showering and halfway through I'm startled by some banging and almost slip in the tub while washing soap off my face only to realize she was doing a sexy dance in front of the window and since I wasn't looking, she knocked on it to get my attention. After the shock, we both have laugh about it when I get out of the shower. She asks me to lie down on the bed and starts massaging my back. She is alright but let's be honest, wasn't there for the massage anyway. Massaging further down, she starts fondling my butt and naughtily slides a few fingers into the nether region. With the interest rising, she gets to my feet and I feel something soft on my soles. When I turn my head back, I realize she's pulled out her cock and is rubbing it on my feet.

Next, she gets up on the bed, turns me to flip over and gets on top of my face. Her lb is engorged by now and she gives me  light slap to open up and shoves it down. Man, it was big already and it was growing. She continues to shove it deeper and deeper till I almost gag. While doing this, she reaches back and is giving me a tug as well. After a bit of gagging, she pulls back to let me take a breather but before I know it, she's back again and this time, twisting my nips. Oh man, she knows how to dominate. She then moves herself down to my ass and asks if I wanted a pounding. I tell her that let's starts with just some anal play and then we'll see. So she starts with one finger. Hmmm, this is nice. Before I know it, she's put in two and is trying for three. I tell her that three is not on so just keep it at two and she gives me this look which makes me go oh shit. Sh moves around herself to my side to go 69 now, with 2 fingers still in my ass. She uses her foot to pin down my arm and positions her cock near my mouth again and asks me to suck it. I comply while she continues fingering me with two fingers inside doing flicking motion and alternating between sucking and a hj. Finally, she's like are you ready to cum and I was like hell yeah and then she says the weirdest thing which I can't forget. She says you will cry for saying that and continues giving me a hj while fingering. At this point, my mind is just focused on one thing and before long, I'm squirting fountains

Now, most of you would be thinking that great story but wait. I'm shoting and she's continuing and now I feel like ok, I'm out of ammo so I ask her to stop. She just gives me a blank stare and says shut up bitch and continues pumping. OMG, I can't forget that sensation. I t was like pleasure and pain rolled into one and I was squirming around to try and stop. It must have gone on for another minute or two but felt like an eternity for me and by the time she eventually stopped, I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks. She came up and gave me a hug and cleaned up. I was just too fatigued to even move. So she offered me some water.

After cleaning up, she came and lied down next to me and started showing me some of her personal videos. While ding this, she slowly slid her hand to my lb and started caressing him again. With a few DFK thrown in between, lb was up and about in 10 minutes an she proceeded to give me another hj. Though thankfully this time it was more of the vanilla variety.

I've managed to see her a couple of times since but the magic of that first time didn't really happen again. Still in my repeat list though sometimes I just can't find the time for it.

Recent Ratings
nymph18   8-10-2020 22:27  Acceptance  +1   You are the only one who has available Ladyboy reviews, Pleasssssse keep them coming
magus05   5-9-2020 11:39  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   15-11-2018 20:45  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
bohica   18-10-2018 01:23  Karma  +8   You had me at "squirting fountains"
Petay_1283   17-10-2018 11:10  Karma  +10   awesome report.
Sibil2   15-10-2018 22:07  Karma  +5   
modnar   15-10-2018 11:31  Karma  +4   
wingman77   15-10-2018 09:11  Karma  +4   Excellent
micyoung   14-10-2018 08:50  Karma  +3   Original! After backpage went down. Its quite difficult to find lb’s. any recommendations? Appreciated!
obe   11-10-2018 22:39  Karma  +10   Excellent
davcha   11-10-2018 10:02  Karma  +2   Nice. Always been tempted!
austin821   11-10-2018 06:11  Karma  +5   Cheers
JackTheBat   10-10-2018 20:34  Karma  +10   Great report.
porkchops   10-10-2018 19:21  Karma  +6   Thanks!
Coffeee   10-10-2018 14:26  Karma  +4   Nice report. I can tell you really enjoyed this session! Anything more recent you can tell us about?
batman108   10-10-2018 13:23  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
confused247
Carnal Conqueror

UID 96527
Digest Posts 0
Credits 420
Posts 28
Karma 416
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2018 10:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks bros. Yes, it was one of the best sessions I've had which is why despite being old, I put it up there as my first ladyboy report. There's a ton of other trips too that I will write about when I can find the time.

Lately, haven't really been to any ladyboys. I think the last one was a repeat with the same ladyboy but it was a bit of a downer since about half an hour in, she dropped and smashed her phone so she was just zoned out after that given she couldn't contact any more bros. On top of that, with backpage going under, the ad quality has gone down a bit too. You can still find them in ts dating and massage republic but now for whatever reason, they want to charge more and serve less so I'm a bit skeptical on trying out new ones.

As an aside, I'm glad bros liked this. I was hoping after posting that I don't get run out of the forum limits for being a heretic

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   16-10-2018 03:37  Karma  +4   You'd be surprised at how many of us like that little bit extra...