Karma 162
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2018 12:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - Esther

Date & Time of Session:  Late Sep (Forgot the exact date)
Name:  Esther
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1500, body to body for 90 mins
Repeat: Yes for Kama but not for Esther

Have been a regular customer of Kama for 18 months already. Sorry Bro, I will be providing more reports of Kama and any other places I visit.

Kama has been a very good place to me, experiencing wild services of gals. The quality of gals fluctuates recently though. I have been not able to choose one by the pics providing by Mamasan and got to go to other places. I am not sure if Joy is still working there as the Mamasan talking in wechat is not very good in English giving me an impression that was not Joy.

Usually made the booking one or two days in advance. Basically tried out all the gals so I am also taking mamasan’s recommendations, trusting their advise to valuable customers like myself lol. Seeing the picture of Esther, looks pretty but I don’t fully believe in that. Was struggling between her and another gal. But she really looks nice so gave a go for Esther.

I usually take Spa session but that was not available. Went for tatami b2b instead. Arrived on time, getting shown into the room by another gal and then Esther knocked the door. Wow, looks 80-90% alike the pics. Pretty and Slim - that was my first impression. Sexy in black dress and high heels. Perky B- cup.. overall that is a very good figure.

Dressed off and went to the shower together. Was not able to get even the LFK, which I could usually enjoy with other Kama gals. Though, she gave me very detailed cleaning, without any teasing. The light in the shower area is brighter, giving me a chance to see her more clearly. Still very pretty, but the nose may have undergone some construction

Getting dried and laid down on the mat. Got some massage. The skill was ok, simply not the best. Comparatively other gals are better. Had some chit chat with her which I usually do with other gals to get a closer feeling of each other for the next part. That gives me chances of getting more. You understand    But just did not get a right feeling with  her. Whatever, each gal is different and most importantly YMMV, who knows. I then gave signal to end the massage session by some fondling. Smooth and nice skin is nice. She reciprocated by teasing my LB. Some oil was used for a b2b massage and cat bath. It is unlike Nuru and it is important that the gal does not put all her weight on you or that would not be enjoyable and she was not quite able to control this to some points. This is followed by some kissing on nipples and in the meanwhile some strokes on LB. LB was like a hard rock. She then kissed my whole body expect LB of course. BJ is never on the menu.

Disappointingly when I wanted to touch LS and even darty, it was rejected. My first time in my Kama experience. I know that was not a standard service but I have all reasons to feel down especially when I had made regular contribution to Kama . Got cooled down bit and just let her finish the rest of the process to get fired

Got dressed and left. Usually would have given tips but this time, no sorry. Will definitely come back and for sure will be with other gals

[ Last edited by  biglemoncoke at 2-10-2018 16:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Stretch2480   8-11-2018 09:58  Karma  +2   Lokk forward to more reorts. Thx
UncleDad   8-11-2018 04:39  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
batman108   4-10-2018 00:30  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
deviantmindhk   3-10-2018 15:54  Acceptance  +1   
Nycpunter   3-10-2018 05:52  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   3-10-2018 00:20  Karma  +8   
Wu30   2-10-2018 21:13  Acceptance  +1   what other places do you recommend?
zebra   2-10-2018 17:35  Karma  +5   
Fantasy1234   2-10-2018 15:57  Karma  +3   To me she looked so beautiful that all will be forgiven. Should put RA on pic though
hotjac   2-10-2018 15:10  Karma  +5   Nice follow-up
jeffzeke   2-10-2018 13:27  Karma  +10   good review, please keep sharing.
biglemoncoke
Musky Member

UID 174368
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 21
Karma 162
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2018 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Re: Fantasy1234

Thanks for reminding bro. Have put RA.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2689
Posts 467
Karma 2668
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2018 01:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 biglemoncoke's post

So how you talk to the mommie? in wechat? in english? Voice or text?

So does esther speak english? because you said you were chit chatting with her.

So you been going to this place for around 18 months and now just doing the first report? why now? was esther the best one you had there? Oh no wait. You answered it already YOu said you will not RETRY her.
This place sounds very interesting. I really want to check out esther. Would it be possible if you can PM me the mommie

But hey thanks for the report on this place. Im going to see if i can make an appointment after you send me the mommie wechat. If that is possible.

Thanks for the report. Keep up the great work.

[ Last edited by  rwong at 8-11-2018 01:52 ]
biglemoncoke
Musky Member

UID 174368
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 21
Karma 162
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2018 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 rwong's post

Hey Bro,

Check your inbox.
I don’t  know how to answer your question of why now? Lol anyways I will keep posting the reports. This is a fun place. Look forward to your reports
Fast4
Nookie Newbie

UID 251540
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 5
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2018 11:05  Profile P.M. 
Sorry for Not very well experience!  Anyway, Thanks for report and very useful sharing.