Subject: My BEST KTV time EVER ... (for now)
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2018 11:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My BEST KTV time EVER ... (for now)

Date & Time of Session:  Sometime in mid-January 2018 2.00 AM-ish
Name:  Didn't ask...was way too drunk!
Nationality & Language: PRC with HKID, spoke to each other in Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body:  3.5/5 Will go into more detail below
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1500... slightly haggled...and unexpected... but thats my fault, read below.
Repeat: YES! Will try to ind her again this time I am back

BEWARE, THIS IS A REALLY, REALLY LONG READ. It was such a good time, I remembered all the details!

Okay guys, I apologise firstly for my disappearance from the forum, I've been busy and away from HK but back in a few days time AND ready to party for the next 5 months! w00 h00 !!!

Anyways, this was my last punt in HK before I left and it was a KTV place I have been quite a few times as mentioned in my past reviews. I DID go to a KTV in Zhuhai but there was no action, didn't find it fun due to language barrier and many other things too. Persoanlly I would not go to KTVs in Zhuhai at all after my experience there.

Anyhow, on with the show. So I was at my local which is just downstairs from where I stay in TP, with a few people I know. We started around 10pm and after getting pretty drunk, I decided to go with a friend to a KTV at around 1.30am as I wanted some loving and attention... haha. We both jumped into a taxi and I called the mamasan and told her I was coming with a friend and to tell her to get a few girls ready. Arrived around 2am and get taken straight to a reserved private room, not that it was too busy. Unfortunately, since we arrived so dang late in the morning, (or early if you're a night walker like me) 95% of the girls were already taken.

Mamasan has a few drinks with us and sends in the first girl and explains more will come but are currently with some other clients and they should be leaving soon. As it was my treat taking my friend out and I was leaving HK soon, I gave the first girl to her. She was the youngest one at the place, probably 19/20 years old, and I have seen her before when I went with a large group so I knew her attitude and tbh, she is WAY too cool for me, she picks who she likes, can drink a lot AND is friggin unbeatable in drinking games. Was wondering if my friend could handle her, so they chat and drink whilst I keep waiting, playing around on the phone. 30 minutes pass and I WhatsApp the mamasan, she says she knows and remembers, and that there will be anothe rone soon. I keep drinking and randomly joining in the drinking games, smoking and another 20 minutes pass. The girl goes to the bathroom and I ask my friend if the girl is okay, he said "Not really", so I tell the mamasan to change. We wait another 10 minutes and another young one comes in and joins my friend. She was early 20's IMO and was of a small stature, she was alright, probably 76.5/10 but not my type and I was quite drunk so kept drinking and smoking.

I got fed of waiting so I called the mamasan again as its been an hour now and I have been on my todd, 10 mins later my one pops in, by this stage, I am absolutely hammered, its about 3.15am. The girl who walks in, I have seen twice before, my friend from the large group said her service is really good, ie. always pours you drinks, well-mannered, takes care of you in the room, etc and also mentioned she has had a nose job. I don't really notice these things, nor could I tell since it looked perfectly fine to me, maybe its a really well-done job?

Anyway, she walks in, sits beside me, and starts DFK me. We just DFK for 15-20 minutes ignoring anyone or anything happening around us. After that, we drink and make some small chit chat. The mamasan comes in and asks how everything is, I say everything is fine and for some unknown reason, we started talking about substances. (not sure if legal here but will skip it just incase). We have a couple drinks and then she leaves us to it.

Anyway, for the next 2 hours, we drink, smoke, DFK, play games, repeat and rinse. The girl was saying she was drunk and were drinking with 3 older guys out in the lobby, all whiskey and that the 3 guys had out-drunk half the girls working that night, aha, good for me! Obviously, theres ALOT of groping, me rubbing her LS and even tried to take her panties off but couldn't for the life of me, I blame the panties, they were like the old granny ones and she was wearing a medium one piece ivory dress. If she had a g-string on, I would have been poking the shit outta her! But, just rubbing her, I could feel she was really warm down there and slightly moist. Anyways, I really liked her tonight, I did pay attention to her in the past but she never sat beside me then so wasn't able to get to know her. It just seemed really good. Eventually, we got tired and just wanted to get home. This was just after 5.30am.

My friend and I decided to leave, as most customers had left already, we were the last ones, the girls were calling it a night too. I decided to wait for my girl and give her a lift back as she stayed just the next train stop from me and explained to mamasan thats all there was to it. She did mention if I wanted anything, to give it directly to the girl.

Anyway, we catch a taxi within 10 minutes of getting out of Lucky Star, the bill came to $7k, about 4 hours of sitting which was 4k (although technically it should have been 3 since I was waiting around for an hour but the girl I got made up for it, $500 per girl per hour), $1.5k for the substance, 1.5k for drinks and tips, we only drank 2-3 sets of beer, 1 set is 12 bottles.

My friend gets in the front of the taxi as he was paying since I paid for everything else and we were all heading to TP. My girl and I sit in the back and just continue what we were doing upstairs...time just flew past in an instant. Obv, I wasn't in love, I just liked her cuz I was feeling randy as hell.

Once we get in front on my place, we all exit as my friend stays really close and the girl only needed to walk 5 mins if she wanted to get the train. My friend leaves and I chat to my girl and try to convince her to just stay over at mine for a bit since we're all tired...yeah, it works. She was hesitant at first then I kinda grovelled, not on my knees or anything, just in a childish way, heh. She eventually followed me up to my place, thank god the security guards at the lobby of where I stay were in-between changing shifts, so they didn't see who I was going back with. It would just be too obv from how we were acting.

We got inside and as we were shattered, just went straight to bed. I fell asleep for about 2 hours then faced her behind and took my briefs off and jabbed her slightly. She was still wearing her ivory dress and only took off her jacket. She seemed to be awake and started groping and stroking me with her hand behind her back. Naturally, this was a "full speed ahead signal" so I started to kiss her a bit on her neck and she turns round. I started feeling her down to her LS, and after a minute or two, crawled down to her bottom half and finally managed to take her granny pants off. She wasn't shaved but it was trimmed. I start poking the shit outta her, like I wanted to at the KTV and boy was she warm AND wet. I keep at this for 10-15 mins then surprisingly, she started squirting...and man-oh-man, she squirted EVERYWHERE! Fark me, the bed was farking soaked! Now, I have been with a few girls but NEVER have I had a squirter so this was all new to me, she just squirted for about 1 minute non stop. She kept looking at me whilst I was poking her and gave these really sexy looks, the one where her face is red, mouth wide open, breathing deeply but she doesn't make much sounds, but the breathing was sexy as hell.

As it was my first squirter, I wanted to see if I could do it again, within 5 mins of the 1st squirt, she squirts AGAIN, and just as much as the 1st time round... OMG. Now I don't have a fetish but I can only assume I am doing SOMETHING right. Now, right in the center of the bed, there was actually a small pool of her liquid, I was still drunk so just took off my T-shift and used that to soak it all in and get her to lie on top. Now it was my turn, so as she was still laying there on the bed, taking her clothes off with her legs spread open, I crawl up this time and ram my cock into her mouth. No hesitation, no rejection, she just took it like a champ. I face fuck her only for a minute or 2 as I really wanted to shag her. I move down, she grabs my cock and positions it into place and guiding me inside her. I hear a slight moan and I go all the way in, she breathes in deep, her cheeks flusterred and then the deep breathing again, man, did I find it sexy as hell.

I only lasted 10 minutes before getting tired and flipped her on doggy style. This was a bad move. Why you ask? It was a bunk bed. My parents had come back as a surprise visit a few days earlier and I totally forgot about it so we weren't in the normal room with the double bed. Naturally, I couldn't give it to her doggy as the top of the bunk was in the way, I just played with her pussy a bit, the alcohol was coming back to me so I called it a night and we both went back to bed. I couldn't cum anyway since I just had too much to drink!

I get up around 1pm and climb over her to go to the bathroom, my parents are out so I check my phone on their bed. The girl comes out about 30 mins later, with the duvet wraped around her to go to the bathroom. I just say hi. She comes out and starts getting dressed as I hear her trying to find her things, I go back to the room. She chats to me a bit but asks me to not look when she is putting her bra and panties back on...I don't see why girls do this when I have seen everything already. She said I have a pretty decent sized bro, how her nose was natural as she was saying girls ask her how she go such a nice nose, she replies, "ask my parents", lol.

Anyway, I am still half-dressed, and she knows her way home and she told me she used to stay in TP. She then asks for money. I was like, errr, dam, I thought it was due to my looks and personality...fark! So I hand over a $500 note, she asks for more, I hand another $500 over, and she does the same, I said I paid $7k last night, she says that was for KTV, not for me. I reluctantly give her another $500 note, and she asks for more, as she saw another last $500 note in my wallet, I say no more! I need to buy food later! She gives up, puts on her shows, I walk her out and she goes to get the lift.

All in all, I had a really good time, she stayed over for about 7 hours and I am sure I could have popped a few times for $2k if I wasn't so dang drunk!

I hope you guys had fun reading this. Anyways all, if anyone is interested in going to KTV with me, let me know, I would defo be up for it! Got a plane to catch now.

Later all.

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   18-11-2021 08:21  Acceptance  +1   Bloody epic report mate!
anabikumi   3-8-2020 13:00  Karma  +2   Great Read!
Bloodrage   28-6-2020 17:54  Karma  +4   Im too cheap for this, I dont even like singing.
mashuk   14-6-2020 18:06  Karma  +1   8.5k and ended up with a 10min BB fuk in a bunk bed and you didnt even cum? lol
Emailpt88   6-5-2020 02:23  Acceptance  +1   Hi. Can you share mamasan info and ktv thanks
bigswingingdik   27-2-2020 04:20  Karma  +4   great report. can u pm mommys info? might go hk soon.
seankingston   23-12-2019 19:11  Karma  +2   
astonmartin5   3-12-2019 17:02  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! Can you send MMS WhatsApp?
ggccheung   24-10-2018 10:39  Acceptance  +2   Excellent. Can you share contacts? Cheers
rx_seven   18-10-2018 15:10  Acceptance  +1   Can share the contact of the mamasan to the NightClub ?
aeroho   12-10-2018 23:15  Acceptance  +1   Original
Nycpunter   11-10-2018 13:25  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   11-10-2018 09:36  Karma  +10   Squirt-tastic fun!
cactuss   8-10-2018 19:49  Karma  +4   
Mike747   8-10-2018 13:54  Karma  +4   Excellent
skycaptain   3-10-2018 13:50  Acceptance  +1   fun to read
batman108   2-10-2018 04:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cityguy   1-10-2018 12:23  Karma  +4   Bareback with a pro? Not smart.
jeffzeke   30-9-2018 14:18  Karma  +8   nice punt, thanks for sharing!
Rlim09999   30-9-2018 12:24  Karma  +3   Excellent
hkpunter999   29-9-2018 19:48  Karma  +6   
Zbf246   29-9-2018 17:26  Karma  +4   Great night
manyuepaul   29-9-2018 13:30  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   29-9-2018 13:01  Karma  +3   Fantastic experience; thanks for sharing
zebra   29-9-2018 12:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2018 11:05  Profile P.M. 
EDIT:

I am now back in HK but have the flu and was rereading this.

I forgot to mention a few things as the post was written just a few hours before my flight.

The girl had really smooth skin, we went BB, and I enjoyed the experience as it was very GFE, in missionary, she kept grabbing hold of my back and my butt, pulling me towards her and gave that extra satisfaction whilst DFK, hugging, etc. All in all, I thought it was good value for $.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   11-10-2018 13:25  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   30-9-2018 14:19  Karma  +8   OMG, everything was bareback..!? You OK with that bro?
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2018 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Jeffzeke, yeah man, like I said, we were really drunk and just didn't think whilst in the mood and situation.

Well, every time I saw her at work, never saw her get taken out, she was reluctantly coming back to mine and after chatting to her all night (whenever we needed to gasp for air), she seemed down to earth and safe, so I think it was just spur of the moment.

Yeah I know there's always risk...

PS. She has the nicest pair of legs I have seen for a while, and decent arse which makes up for her mediocre B-cup.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   11-10-2018 13:26  Karma  +2   
Mike747   8-10-2018 13:55  Karma  +4   Excellent, can you share contact details?
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2018 07:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 NewHorizon's post

Mike747, check your PM, thanks.

Recent Ratings
Mike747   11-10-2018 17:30  Karma  +4   Cheers!
rx_seven
Nookie Newbie

UID 152764
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2018 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Can share the contact of the mamasan to the NightClub ?
astonmartin5
Nookie Newbie

UID 264812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2019 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Is this KTV members only? Or can anyone walk in? Do you need to have a mamasan’s contact, or can you just find someone when you’re there?
teltel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 22306
Digest Posts 0
Credits 277
Posts 208
Karma 259
Acceptance 355
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2019 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 astonmartin5's post

Why not go this place and the OTHERS you have asked questions about and let us all know the answers.
tonyandguy
Kinky King

UID 116523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1237
Posts 104
Karma 1210
Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2020 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 rx_seven's post

Share contacts for mama pls? Thanks

.: Link to  Mongering (Google) Map of the best 141/Sauna in HK :. http://tinyurl.com/jmo8477 Created by TonyandGuy
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20484
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11327
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Online
Post at 14-6-2020 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Hmmm … interesting that no one asked the most important question ~ is this place still around ?

Recent Ratings
ramont   14-6-2020 21:33  Karma  +1   I know, stupid shit dragging up 2 year old post