Face:  1.5/5
Body:  2.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  8,000 yen for 60 mins
Repeat: No

First things first, I am a noob at this whole mongering thing and this my first time to write a report so please forgive me if my report is lacking. So I went to Tokyo for vacation and lived near the Okubo train station and since this spa is so near the station, I pass by it everyday, so I was tempted and went in. It's on the fifth floor of a commercial/restaurant building.  Take the elevator up and it opens directly to the reception. Since I couldn't speak a word of japanese, I spoke in english and he showed me the menu. I am not looking for FS, I just wanted a massage, BJ, HJ, and maybe a CIM and that's it. Everything on the menu, however, is written in japanese as well, so I just chose the one for 60 mins.  Pay before massage. He then showed me pictures of girls to choose and an additional 1 thousand yen for choosing, so I decided against it and go with whoever was available (It wasn't that much of a big deal for me, all I want is to experience a japanese girl) Big mistake! He shouted the name Yuri and a tall, slim girl around 170cm came out and took my arm right away before I could say anything.  Her looks wasn't my cup of tea so I was already regretting my decision, but she was very friendly and was trying so hard to please me. She took me to a very small room just big enough for the tatami type bed.  The walls of the room don't go up to the ceiling, they are just like a divider so I can hear very clearly the other customer and his girl on the other room.  Another thing is I cannot stand the smell of cigarettes and the guy on the other room was smoking non stop, so another turn off. Anyway, on to the girl, she helped me undress and keep speaking to me in japanese, so I told her I cannot understand a thing.  She then motioned and spoke in very limited english telling me to lie face down in bed and to wait for a while then she went out. While waiting, I kept saying to myself I need to change the girl.  She came back about a minute after and told me we need to go and take a shower.  She wrapped a towel around my waist, held my hand and led me out the room. When I got out of the room, I saw another girl, very pretty and white skin, she even said hi with the nicest smile and gave me a very naughty look. Just my type! But Yuri quickly brought me down the stairs to a shower room with a bed in it, so before I went in the shower, I told her right away I want the girl upstairs.  But she said that girl is busy, she has a customer waiting for her inside the room and just came out to get some things.  Maybe she was just giving me some BS, and I didn't want to argue because of the language barrier, so in we went to the shower room.  She told me to lie face down and started the shower. Nothing special at all, no attention to LB, no sensual touches nothing, maybe she was pissed at my demand.    While in the shower, she was very chatty, asking me where I am from, what I do, so I asked her questions as well. That's when I found out she wasn't japanese, she was chinese!  Since I knew how to speak mandarin, the language barrier now was down and I can tell she was relieved as well. She became friendly again and she told me the girl I liked was from Thailand. So after about 5 minutes shower, she wiped me dry and put the towel around my waist and led me out of the shower room. Once I was out of the shower room, I was freezing, the air was so cold I was trembling going up the stairs to return to the room.  She asked me what's wrong, and I said I'm very cold, so when we entered the room she hugged me right away to keep me warm.  Very touching gesture.  Now, I'm lying face down in bed and this is the time she checked with me that I availed of the 60 mins service. She then started with the massage sitting on top of my butt still fully dressed in a blouse and mini skirt. The massage was mediocre at best, but I was starting to get hard so I asked her can I touch her ass and she said you can touch anywhere you want but no sex or kissing. Since I am still faced down, all I can grab was her ass and all this time her massage is concentrated only on my back.  After around 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over and started to massage my chest.  She was kneeling beside my during the massage not on top of me. What the hell! I then asked her to take of her clothes but she refused! I'm now horny and pissed at the same time.  This time I didn't ask anymore, I fingered her pussy even with the panties on, I didn't realize they were already wet before I even started. Plus points there for GFE.  She started moaning and I can tell she was about to come and she grabbed my hand and pushed it away from her pussy.  She said she can't stand it anymore and isn't allowed to come.  All this time she didn't even touch LB, so I took her hand and placed it on LB, she then told me not to rush and said she promise to give a good time.  She then lay down beside me and undid her bra although she still didn't take off her dress.  It was just for me to reach inside her dress and fondle her B cup breasts by my estimate. I asked her for BJ and she refused again, after a few minutes of what looked like a massage, she started the HJ.  This is the only thing she wasn't lying, she did give a good hand job and I    in no time.  After she wiped and cleaned, it's time for the second shower which I declined because I don't want to freeze again. She helped me dress and followed me up to the elevator door, gave me the traditional japanese bow and hugged me before saying goodbye.  Overall, not a satisfying experience since I wanted a japanese girl. Charge to experience, I guess.

Important thing to note: Before leaving I saw 3 more therapists and all of them look nowhere near the pictures they posted on the website.

Recent Ratings
batman108   27-9-2018 11:31  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   27-9-2018 09:57  Karma  +4   thanks
Mister   26-9-2018 20:30  Karma  +3   HK$560 for 60 minutes: cheap for Japan? But I guess you get what you pay for
JackTheBat   26-9-2018 13:33  Karma  +10   Thanks.
jeffzeke   26-9-2018 13:04  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
12swans   26-9-2018 12:32  Acceptance  +1   
stinkyfeet   26-9-2018 10:30  Karma  +5   You didn't seriously think the agency would give you a hot girl if they picked for you?
roktruls
Musky Member

UID 109726
Digest Posts 0
Credits 148
Posts 10
Karma 147
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2018 08:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 roktruls's post

Yes Mister. It's cheap for Japan and you do get what you pay for. Just a rub and tug and she didn't even get naked.

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-9-2018 13:22  Karma  +1   Thanks