Post at 19-9-2018 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent U - U007

Date & Time of Session:  19 /09/18
Name:  U007 - White Tiger princess
Link: http://go141.com/en/A79332-TST-HoneyGirls-U007.html
Agent: U
Nationality & Language: Mainland / Mandarin
Face:  2/10 - 20% like the ad - I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Agent U had the reputation of offering girls that look at least 90% of the ad. Either this was a B&S or the ad was heavily photoshopped
Body: 5/10 - Solid Cs but not toned and she was slouching. Gave me the mainland See Lai vibe which was a turn off.
Skill: 4/10 Nothing special standard cat bath bbbj. 2 positions - both required work from me - no CG or RCG
Service: overall 5/10 - robotic
GFE: 2/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length:  1100 for 45mins -
Repeat: Def no. May give Agent U one more chance

Called up Agent U and asked for the White Tiger Princess 007. U assured me that she’s gonna be 90% like the ad pics and she’s 19.

Arrived at the hotel - called and was given the rm number. Went up, knocked and  Door opens magically - I’m usually quite excited at this point as I don’t know what the girl looks like until I peek behind the door. This time it was a let down unfortunately.
The ad pics shows a lively fresh 18 year old. In person - I saw a tired 25+ With an auntie face.

She was wearing black lingerie and had a cute perky ass so my hornyness got the better of me and I stayed.

Stripped and saw that she had a nice body with full Cs. Ok I thought I’ll just doggy her.

Shower was a bit mechanic. No bbbj offered.

On to the bed - standard cat bath. I wasn’t really feeling it with her so I didn’t offer the sensual nipple licking and thigh stroking. Just let her do all the work.

Bbbj was ok. Told her to suck on my glands which was good. Lots of saliva and suction. This went on for a good 5 mins. Then cap on and she told me to go on top. I countered and told her to fill so I can do her doggy style. She obliged but told me to go slow. Ok I thought. Spread her pussy and flicked the head of my dick on her slit until she discharged some juice and entered slowly - a plus is she’s quite tight so I felt every inch of my dick stretching her pussy as I entered - this lasted a good 6 inches

Then I pounded away. Props to her as she was taking it good and her pussy began to flood. Soon she told me to go harder - fuck me harder she said and I did. Grabbed her perky ass tight and banged away for a good 5 mins non stop. She was loving it and I was loving it. I love the sound her juices squirting out and my thighs slapping her ass.

I was about to cum so I asked her to flip to her side and I raised one of her legs and mounted her with by ball sack resting on the inner thigh of her leg that was on the bed. One hand on her upper thigh and one hand on her left tit I squeezed and entered her slowly at first but then I started pounding away. This is a great position for cumin as with every thrust my ball sack was rubbing against her thigh and I could squeeze her tit and other thigh at the same time. All yeh sensory input made me pop in 2 mins.

Collapsed on the bed with her for a min and went to shower.

Paid and left.

In the world of punting sometimes you score a hottie and sometimes you score a not so hot chick. Either way it’s up to you to make the best of it.

Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   21-9-2018 10:05  Karma  +5   
Kinomino   20-9-2018 08:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
abergi66   20-9-2018 03:50  Acceptance  +1   thanks
blast77   20-9-2018 01:08  Karma  +7   
batman108   20-9-2018 00:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   19-9-2018 21:55  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Mister   19-9-2018 20:30  Karma  +2   Don't encourage BS. Refuse at the door. Lots of fish in the sea
arandom   19-9-2018 17:27  Karma  +1   I actually previously tried to book her but got someone else instead and she said really sorry she got it wrong... next ...
kalip
Kinky King

UID 3967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1370
Posts 96
Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2018 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #arandom

@arandom - hmm seems like this girl may not exist. Very weird. Of all the reports I read on Agent U so far it seems like she’s supposed to be quite reliable and does not practice the act of B&S.....anyhow thanks for sharing your experience!
arandom
Lustful Lord

UID 147627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 108
Karma 531
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2018 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Check out this report: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

I've used agent U quite a few times, I've been really busy and haven't had the time to make a post.  I don't know if their B&S is intentional or genuinely an accident.  Often, I've been given a different girl than the one I chose.  Except for the first time I've used her.  Other times, she either gave me another girl or there were some times where I cannot even recognise if she's one from the listed stables (or maybe it was one of those days where they had a lot on their stables and i couldn't be bothered to check).  Oh and also the last time I supposedly booked her, I asked the girl if she was that number and even showed her the picture, and she said yes, I guess to get business lol.  And I got lured to a 3p for the first time..... lol...

Recent Ratings
Kinomino   20-9-2018 08:48  Acceptance  +1   Sometimes the girl say no if she not her so i always anyways.
kalip
Kinky King

UID 3967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1370
Posts 96
Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2018 09:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 arandom's post

I checked out that post as well. I really don’t think it’s the same girl as the one I had was not a looker and if I saw her on the mtr I wouldn’t give her a second look. Also her pussy was not shaved. It had little hair but definitely not shaved. Also the jawline was a bit off. The girl I had had a wide jawline.

I always feel a bit bad for turning a girl down but I guess the bros are right - we can’t encourage BS and the only way or the most effective way is to just walk away.

I have to get used to this as my providers in Sydney seldom do BS. If they advertise a working student 20 year old - that’s exactly what I get. I know cuz the girl talks to me about her Uni life what she’s studying etc... and it all sound legit. It’s actuslly pretty cool cuz I get access to her friends at Sydney U. I guess things Are different in HK. But then I remember the BS problem when I first used this site 10 years ago in HK.  

Gotta control my lil bro. Can’t let him call all the shots anymore haha

Recent Ratings
arandom   20-9-2018 17:08  Acceptance  +1   Could you share your agent back there for us should we ever visit?
Mister   20-9-2018 13:37  Karma  +1   Banging 20yos at Sydney U — why on earth are you back here? Lol
kalip
Kinky King

UID 3967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1370
Posts 96
Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2018 13:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #Mister

Job relocation. I misbsay i do miss the Sydney punts! It’s a different feeling - punting girls who are also new to a place, settling down going to school. You get a lot more GFE
kalip
Kinky King

UID 3967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1370
Posts 96
Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2018 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 arandom's post

I’ll make a posting in the Rest of the World forum to share my experience and info on punting in Australia.