Karma 512
Acceptance 158
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2018 20:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Seeking Arrangement

A relative newbie here.  Have done punts but not as experienced as many of you.  I posted a question in the lounge a couple days ago re: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

I did more reading and found out about Seeking Arrangement (SA) which may help in answering my question (thanks for all the info so far). Have some additional questions that hope you guys can answer.

I've read US is great for SA but I'm not really interested in Western countries, more interested in SEA.  The dollar goes alot further in asia and I plan to relocate there.  So my questions below are for SEA.

1) Most of the SA reads have been on finding punts (except one report which had steady arrangements with women but it didn't seem to be exclusive).  I didn't read a lot about successful, long-term financial-for-sex relationships.  

What would you say is the % of women who just want to make money in a punt vs one looking for a (exclusive?) sugar daddy?  Have a lot of your conversations gone to long term understanding (even if all you were interested in was a punt)?

2) I read that SA has higher quality prospects because women know you pay a subscription, many times you do a meet and it takes longer to develop, there is more women looking at you etc.  

I think you can probably find someone on (country)Friendly sites that want the same thing but they have lower expectations on $ vs women on SA. Still have to weed through both.  Is SA that much better than (country)Friendly or similar sites?

3) What SEA countries do you think is best for SA in terms of quality and willingness for long term financial-for-sex relationship vs quick punt to make money?  Do you think any of them are really interested in marriage?

A general question

4) When using SA, were you worried about your profile (probably faked some) and pictures (probably real) getting out in real world?  TBH, would be embarrassed if co-worker or someone I knew saw my picture on the site ... is it just for non-married, no-children, who-gives-a-fuck-if-friends-see type person?  I get you can protect your anonymity initially with fake name, background etc. but don't see how with your pictures.

[ Last edited by  playaccount141 at 18-9-2018 20:43 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-9-2018 14:02  Acceptance  +10   will reply below.
batman108   19-9-2018 01:17  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12605
Posts 544
Karma 12426
Acceptance 3583
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2018 14:12  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 playaccount141's post

1) Most of the SA reads have been on finding punts (except one report which had steady arrangements with women but it didn't seem to be exclusive).  I didn't read a lot about successful, long-term financial-for-sex relationships.  

What would you say is the % of women who just want to make money in a punt vs one looking for a (exclusive?) sugar daddy?  Have a lot of your conversations gone to long term understanding (even if all you were interested in was a punt)?

REPLY  Lots of women say they want an exclusive SD.  But there are not that many SD's that want that type of exclusivity. In terms of "long term" I have seen several SBs multiple times over a several months or even over a couple of years.  But they are all from other cities, and we travel to meet up.  Almost 100% of them want to make $, either short or long term.  Freebies are rare.  Some even ask for $ without offering any sex or services, LOL.  They want you to pay just for their "company",

2) I read that SA has higher quality prospects because women know you pay a subscription, many times you do a meet and it takes longer to develop, there is more women looking at you etc.  

REPLY: SA has higher quality prospects not because of the reasons you mentioned; the girls on SA are usually "normal" girls, who do not want to have the stigma of being a WG or prostitute.  Most are students, single moms, etc with lower wage jobs, some with no jobs at all.  This is a good way to make some $ while at the same time enjoying their time with hopefully a respectful, wealthy, good-looking, experienced gentleman who can show them a good time.

I think you can probably find someone on (country)Friendly sites that want the same thing but they have lower expectations on $ vs women on SA. Still have to weed through both.  Is SA that much better than (country)Friendly or similar sites?

REPLY:  I have no experience with country friendly sites, I guess ones which you go on dates and find GF.  You could probably get some cheaper (or free) sex that way, but that is never my intention.  It may seem a bit deceptive.

3) What SEA countries do you think is best for SA in terms of quality and willingness for long term financial-for-sex relationship vs quick punt to make money?  Do you think any of them are really interested in marriage?

REPLY: I've punted with SA in Singapore, tried in KL, and that's about it in SEA.  SA is not great in HK, Taiwan, and decent for Japan, S. Korea.  Not sure about Vietnam, Thailand, etc.  For those countries, it's so easy to pick up women that you probably don't need SA.  Yes, there will be some looking for marriage.  I avoid those.  Yes, there may be some who are OK with long-term arrangements, even exclusive ones.  I have no interest in those either.  I enjoy the variety.  I doubt young and attractive ladies would volunteer to go exclusive with a older sugardaddy, they probably get proposed to for dates and sex several times a day, LOL!

A general question

4) When using SA, were you worried about your profile (probably faked some) and pictures (probably real) getting out in real world?  TBH, would be embarrassed if co-worker or someone I knew saw my picture on the site ... is it just for non-married, no-children, who-gives-a-fuck-if-friends-see type person?  I get you can protect your anonymity initially with fake name, background etc. but don't see how with your pictures.

REPLY Be discrete, show pictures that are real but with some blurring or covering of the eyes.  Of course don't use your real name.  You can also share pics later when you get to know someone a bit better.  Also use the "private" photo function.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 22-9-2018 14:16 ]

Recent Ratings
playaccount141   22-9-2018 15:27  Acceptance  +3   All great info. Thanks.