Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2018 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CC Tai Gu Li

Date & Time of Session:  13 /09/18 - around noon
Location:  TST east - near the auto mall - for those who have been to Kobe sauna - you’ll know. - extremely poor choice of hotel given the security lock on the guest floors.
Name:  CC Tai Gu Li
Link: http://go141.com/en/A78919-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Agent: CChg - formerly NY
Nationality & Language: Mainland / Mandarin
Face:  6/10 - 70% like the ad but had a few blemishes
Body: 7/10 - nice white skin with some pimples. I was gonna give an 8 but docked a point for false advertising - those are not Ds! Small Cs at most. Pussy tightness is 6/10.
Skill: 3/10 at first but 8/10 later (details below)
Service: overall 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  2000 for 45mins -
Repeat: probably not given the choices out there

So I’m back from a 5 year stint in Australia. I’ve been keeping up with this site....enough to know that NY changed to CChg. Back 2 weeks now and my seeds are boiling in my sack. Too used to the punt a week from the providers in Sydney

Called up mms and asked for the hottest girl in her stable. Naturally she recommended TGL at 2000 a pop. I thought meh why not. Booked for 1230 - no hassle with the booking but when I arrived I noticed the lift required an active room card to unlock the resident floors. Called mms and she gave me the room number and asked me to shadow a hotel guest to unlock the lift. Big Nono for me.

MMS then told me to wait and she’ll arrange for TGL to come pick me up from the lobby. There must be so many hotels in TST why pick the one with a lift lock?

Needless to say TGl was not pleased - not a good start. Into the room - small chit chat about the weather and the coming typhoon. Undressed and into the shower. Mechanical no bbbj - not off to a good start.

On to the bed and now this gets interesting. I knew I had to bring my a game to clear the air. So I asked her to lay down and I got on top. She was relunctant at first but I told her to trust me. She obliged. I began nibbling her neck whilst slowly fondling her breasts. Good handful. Then I worked my way slowly down to her chest then because circling her nipples with my tongue very slowly whilst stroking her inner thigh with my hand - she’s got just enough meat on her thighs not too skinny which I hate. This lasted for a good five minutes - during the last 2 mins in brushed my thumb knuckles on her pussy gently - one brush for every 5 strokes on the thigh - all the while caressing and suckin her nipples with my lips. Broa if you do this right you can get any girl to become horny. First few passes on her pussy was dry then after about 10 passes she started to moan and I could feel discharge from her Pusey - kinda like the nuru gel. At the end of the 5 minutes - her pussy felt like someone had padded down a load of nuru gel on it. Jackpot.

I asked her how she felt and she said really good. I asked her if she was ready to return the favor. She said seeing how good I was to her she wanted to be good to me. So we flipped with her on top. She began necking me whilst stroking my cock to bring it to attention. She then worked her way down to my nipples and mirrored exactly what I did to her - quick learner. All this time she used her index finger to slowly burst the glands below my penis head - heaven. This lasted for a few minutes and honestly it’s better than sex - the edging she gave me was incredible. I spilled some pre-cum and she used it to lubricate my glands.

She then worked her way down to my throbbing penis and placed the underside of the head on her tongue and began to sway her tongue side to side - more edging!!!! That followed by her using the tip of her tongue to scratch the glands underneath my penis head.

Then slowly she took the whole head in her mouth - paradise. I can feel every millimeter of her lips and tongue on my penis. She started lowering her head taking in the shaft whole. All this time she was grabbing and pulling my ball sack gently sometimes sliding one nail straight down the middle. I felt my cum rushing up my shaft and told her to stop as I wanted to be inside her. She did but told me I had already spilled some precum in her mouth. I apologized but she said it’s ok it tasted sweet. - good girl!!

She capped me and we started with her on top. I immediately sat up and hugged her whilst slowly trusting my penis into her pussy. It was really wet and juices continues to flow down to my ball sack. We made gently love for the next 5 mins with me enjoying every thrust. She would moan sofetly in my ear telling me how good I feel inside her.

Then she asked if I can switch to missionary. I gladly complied. Entered her spread eagle. Hard thrusts now as I really want to blow my load. I grabbed both her tits and banged like there was no tomorrow. 1-2 mins later I blew the biggest load in a long time with her moaning in satisfaction. She told me she was cumming as well - don’t know if it’s true but hey given where we were at does it matter?  

Time was almost up so I hopped in the shower for a good rinse down - cock still hard from that action so I gave it a few strokes.

TGL helped me dress and told me she was so glad I came and she needed something like that. Don’t know if that’s teally true but again what does it matter. Told me she was tired this morning from a late night and she more tired now. I apologized. She told me she normally doesn’t give this service to everyone only me as she trusts me. Dunno what she meant by that by again what does it matter haha.

Paid, pecked her on the lips and left.

Will I see her again , probably not as there’s too much selection out there. 2k seemed a bit pricy in hindsight. I could get a pretty decent massage from Palm Springs plus FS with a 1K girl. I don’t know...any thought ?

Recent Ratings
hamshams   21-9-2018 08:38  Karma  +3   I like it
jeffzeke   19-9-2018 10:55  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
Coffeee   19-9-2018 04:50  Karma  +4   Fantastic report!
batman108   19-9-2018 01:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
NeverWong   18-9-2018 16:32  Karma  +4   Nice!