Karma 512
Acceptance 158
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2018 12:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Natalia

Read some positive reviews about her so wanted to check her out for outcall. It was my worst punt. I won't get into details, spoke to stable and I accept partial blame. No chemistry and she was rushed. Didn't get off, told her we were done and she left.

Date & Time of Session:    Sept 2018
Name:    Natalia
Link:    http://klstarclub02.com/city.php?Id=9
Agent:    Used Whatsapp in link
Nationality & Language:   Thai, English is okay
Face:  7/10.  Pictures are definitely better but looks wasn't bad
Body:  8/10.  Pretty nice
PSE:   N/A
GFE:   No, bitchy attitude
Price & Session Length:   2 hours, prefer not to say
Repeat:   Nope

She came in with an attitude.  Did do some BBBJ but couldn't hold her head, looked at time etc.  I know I should have tried to do the deed at least but it got to point where my LB just couldn't continue.  I told her to leave and chatted with captain ... basically he was sorry and that's all.

Good learning experience.  When dealing with new stable or new girl, go with ST first to minimize risk. This stable did not allow ST for outcall so went to another that did.  I think if you want to do in-call sure but for out-call, I would be wary.

Recent Ratings
tempintern   20-9-2018 21:15  Acceptance  +1   Really unfortunate
blast77   18-9-2018 15:17  Karma  +6   Best bet is knockdoors incall with this kind of set up
MothToAFlame   18-9-2018 00:35  Karma  +2   They don't all work out
batman108   17-9-2018 23:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   17-9-2018 21:54  Karma  +5