Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2018 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Time with Agent U

I’m a creature of habit and like to stick to two reliable agents who don’t B&S me. But this was my last opportunity before going away on holiday and my 2 agents didn’t have anything to inspire me. So, I decided to try the U agent as I’ve seen a few good reports and, more importantly, she had an 18-year-old with a 32B chest. Made the call, easy booking and I was on my way to TST.

Girl: U 070
http://go141.com/en/A78601-TST-HoneyGirls-U070.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese with some English
Face: 4/5 – Better than her profile with smooth, flawless skin, sparkling eyes and good teeth. She like to smile.
Body:  5/5 – Perfect for me with smooth clear skin, small titties, waist and ass, slim smooth legs and not an ounce of fat.
Skill: 4/5 – She knew what she was doing; excellent, energetic BBBJ.
Service: 5/5 –Did all the positions with no complaints, lots of GFE with DFK. She worked hard as I’ll explain in the report.
Price: $1,100 plus tip.
Repeat: Probably not.

I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door as this was one of the few girls who looked better in real life than in her ad photos. She was cute and really pretty, although maybe not in a conventional way.

We hugged and started kissing; I put my hands up her short skirt and her body was smooth and warm, soft but firm, her breasts were tiny and delightful.

We both undressed and I motioned her to kneel and give me a BBBJ. She complied energetically and I was soon rigid as I held her head and rammed my dick into her mouth. I then moved to the bed to continue the BJ. She wanted to start the shag in reverse cowgirl but I don’t favour that position and turned her to face me. Again, she was very energetic and leaned forward for lots of DFK. I was showing my appreciation and was thrusting upwards, grabbing her tits and giving DFK in return. Her thrusting and tongue-sucking accelerated and I think she was trying the old WG ploy to get the old guy to cum ASAP and get the whole thing over with. After a thousand WGs, spanning a period of 40 years, I wasn’t about to fall for that so I slowed her down and rolled her onto her side. Her disappointment was palpable. I then rolled her into mish for a while before moving into cross and then into kneeling and standing doggy. I walked her over to the wall mirror to shag her while admiring the reflection; her body looked fantastic. I exited and turned her around to fuck her from the front when disaster struck and my dick lost its rigidity. With increasing age, I’ve been thinking for a while of increasing my ED meds but have been putting it off.

We went back to the bed and she took off the dom and started BJ again. She worked hard to get my erection back up and got the dom back on but I still wasn’t rigid enough to properly penetrate. She gave me a 10-minutes heads-up so I took off the dom and asked her finish me with a HJ while I sucked her mouth and massaged her tits. I came with a body-shaking orgasm and a gratifying amount of cum. Maybe the zinc supplements are working.

She cleaned me up, I dressed and, since she worked so hard, I gave her a bigger-than-usual tip, which earned me some more DFK. I left very satisfied but with a resolution to increase my ED meds.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
despokia   7-10-2018 15:34  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the post Jake! Do you think you could share Agent U's wechat iD with me please? New to HK, could use some co ...
mynamelol   18-9-2018 15:00  Acceptance  +1   How would I go about contacting this chick? Perhaps I could speak to your agents
thaunknown   13-9-2018 13:48  Karma  +2   would love to know agent U, visiting HK EOM
jeffzeke   13-9-2018 11:01  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing.
batman108   13-9-2018 04:43  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
bohica   13-9-2018 01:22  Karma  +5   Arduous K points!!! Agent U sounds like a keeper
Creampieartist   12-9-2018 13:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stinkyfeet   12-9-2018 05:25  Karma  +10   
Johnnyr555   12-9-2018 04:19  Karma  +5   Hate when LB is having doubts late in the game.
blahblah777   11-9-2018 22:35  Karma  +3   Favorable
porkchops   11-9-2018 19:48  Karma  +6   Nice! Who are your two reliable agents?
godisdead   11-9-2018 16:54  Karma  +4   Ha ha. Happens to then best of us

Live Life With Passion