Subject: Shanghai - Kelly (Indonesian indie)
Rlim09999
Lustful Lord

UID 247860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 813
Posts 43
Karma 803
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai - Kelly (Indonesian indie)

Name:  Kelly (Indonesian)
Communication: Wechat (https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... irl-21-but-not-shy)
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & English
Face:  7.5/10
Body:  8.5/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 12/10
Price & Session Length: RMB2,000 per hour/did a 2 hour session
Repeat: Yes

After reading Bodasen's review of Kelly I wanted take a cracker with Kelly. Could no be happier.... She only does outcall and this girl is very experienced in the industry. She suggested that I get an airbnb and not hotel since it's safer and easier to use. No problem in communicating with her, add her wechat and she is super responsive. You can video call her to confirm it is her and just like Bodasen mentioned, she does a lesbian threesome with her best friend (also advertise on Massage Republic). Set time and date with her and she came on time.

First impression of Kelly, she is tiny so if you like someone that is small and petite she is the girl to go for. If you like big boobs and ass, look elsewhere. Her face in her pictures are touched up of course but not far from the real person. She has a very bubbly personality and broke the ice the minute she came into the apartment. Showered together and got some BBBJ action in the shower. I can see she enjoys her work especially talking to her about her experiences and having travelled around the world. She is younger for her age but don't let that fool you. She is an animal in bed. After showering we went to the bedroom where she started BBBJ that went to 69. After that the cap came on and finished after several position.

Round 2 was in the living room and she is a trooper. After going for bbbj for a while she climbed on and rode like there is no tomorrow. We ended up finishing on the bedroom table. Cleaned up, rested and talked more. She is a good conversationalist but I think it's part of the SEA culture that has this friendliness in her. She signaled for round 3 but I had to go back to the office so told her next time.

She is leaving on 17th for a couple of weeks so see her before she leaves! Will probably try a threesome with her friend next time. Treat her right people, Kelly is a good one and hopefully she returns to Shanghai with her service. Is she expensive? For the service, I think she isn't at all compare to some of the outcall local from saunas that are popping everywhere. She's also not a clock watcher... I'm sure a session with her will go over the scheduled time. Pictures are available on the web.

Recent Ratings
zhude10   12-10-2018 17:19  Karma  +2   Great report
JackFrost17   21-9-2018 15:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Drax   17-9-2018 10:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SimonTheShark   15-9-2018 17:26  Karma  +5   
blast77   12-9-2018 09:53  Karma  +8   Excellent
john1958   12-9-2018 05:31  Karma  +5   Nice
Bodasen   11-9-2018 10:01  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   11-9-2018 02:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks