Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Squirter Alert Agent Y #1351

Date & Time of Session: 10 September 2018 after work
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese. Didn’t catch her name but her number was 1351
Link: http://go141.com/en/A78914-SSP-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Face: 3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  600 FS (listed as 700 but agent gave me discount exclusively)
Agent: Y
WIR: No, I prefer younger girl!

Was torn between going to Kowloon City to try out the new Rusky there and my usually stable of agent Y. Was off work a little bit later than usual, so couldn’t be bothered to travel to Kowloon City as you need to take a mini bus from MK back and forth Kowloon City.

Got to the usual place at PE and whatapps agent Y. Asked her about 3 girls on the DB, she recommended 1351 with the usual price of 600. So headed up the room and the exact same girl from the DB opened the door in the exact swim suit outfit on the DB.  

Normal looking girl but She was wearing full make up with fake eye lashes. Face points scored! She’s about 5’6” slim with minimal belly fat. Boobs are natural, nicely shaped with small nipples. Body points scored! but deducted a little for having tattoo on her arm and back (if I remember correctly)

Shower together and washed LB only but gently. Serviced points scored! And then she pee after I left the shower and washed her LS only. Then onto the bed she offered to lick my A hole and some massage for a further 100, which I nicely turned down. Afterwards her attitude remain the same (didn’t black face me), which is good.

She offered BBBJ but I opted for CBJ (safety first guys). I brought out my own cover but she counter-offered to use her own cover (0.02) for main event and my own cover for CBJ, which is fine with me. Started off with a little bit of cat bath followed by balls licking and sucking. CBJ was not particularly good, got me hard but nowhere near #1336 I had last week.

Changed to her 0.02 cover. Her LS was not trimmed, LS was not particularly tight but it was surprisingly shallow! I kept hitting the wall! started off with mish, she was holding her legs wide for the entry of my LB. Nice view! Then changed to CG and switched back to mish. No lub needed, LS was wet! After a while at mish, she started to ask me how long will I keep going. (clock watcher alert!) I told her not yet and then she said she was gonna come and I order not to wet the bed, she needs to pee!

At this point I am like 70% till I come and of coz I let she pee! She hopped to the toilet and pee quickly. She then suggested us to go for standing doggie, just in case she squirt, and it won’t wet the bed! Fine! So then I just went nuts on standing doggie and see whether she will squirt. Bingo! Squirter alert! ( I will wear slippers at any hotel with carpet from now on) After she squirt, I quickly finished my business

I would not repeat because I prefer younger girls. But other brothers fancy trying a squirter, go ahead! BTW, small talked after three business revealed that she is only taking Chinese client.

Happy punting guys

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 11-9-2018 00:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
32em4tsej   29-7-2023 11:10  Acceptance  +1   Do you know if she is still around or if there are any other squirter around?
charliebrown   13-9-2018 20:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   13-9-2018 11:03  Karma  +10   she pee'd, and then squirted?! NICE.
j.chan702   12-9-2018 15:15  Acceptance  +1   Gotta say I have a thing for squirters... Agent not responding on WeChat tho..
gwailoplayer   11-9-2018 19:00  Acceptance  +1   look at 2nd photo was her chin that pointy?
porkchops   11-9-2018 06:43  Karma  +6   Thanks!
batman108   11-9-2018 02:14  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
modnar   11-9-2018 00:16  Karma  +4   Squirter Alert ;)
hotjac   10-9-2018 22:23  Karma  +3   Squirters r fun
godisdead   10-9-2018 22:22  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. I like how you counter each other with conforms. Made me laugh.