Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another horny Friday and a very cheap me

Another horny Friday - so here I was, looking for a quality relief, but being very cheap at the sime time, was not sure where to go for a good cheap bang and ended up in Foremost by about 4 pm.. I used to think the talent available there is not that bad, but was very disappointed this time., many girls were not available but pretty much noone of those who opened the door were to my liking., I hesitated a bit about Koni on 6 floor, but then went down and saw - Yoku?? yoni?? - on 3 floor, liked her legs - white and not too skinny, if a bit short- and she advertised foot jerk on her page, which is what I like, but her face was a turn off so I called it a day and though hardly able to not jerk off right there in the corridor, went back to office.

So what do you do when your plans to bang someone fail miserably? Right, you go to a massage place to get at least something, especially when time is limited. After 6 pm I left the office and was going to visit Warm spa, but then realised I’d wait an hour there, so changed the agenda dramatically and went to Yau Yuet in CWB instead.

A nice tallish girl with straight pair of beautiful legs opened the doir and asked me if I have a booking, I said no and thought I am in luck if she is my girl for today. I was not - when I left the shower another girl showed up - still nice, blondish hair, about 5.5, face - 3/5, body - also 3/5. Soft skin and ok legs.. so told her hj fist, massage later, lied down and moved my hands right under her shorts to rub her buttocks, then slided my finger towards her LS and went into it for a sec but she pushed me away.. so no finger fuck today, no pussy fuck, not even a bj - what a Friday!!

she started rubbing my LB and i directed her fingers lower, for her to play with my anus. She seemed to enjoy to be fucking my ass hole, and at that time i got hed legs up and placed her feet right next to my face so i could give them a good lick. Now this is where the fun began: turns out she is super sensitive so she began screaming even before I touched ber legs. Oh my - so her finger is moving up and down my arse, her feet are on my face and I am kissing and licking them all over at full speed - i was horny since afternoon, remember? you’d need a truck to stop me at that point - and her fake PSE screaming were mixed with very genuine yelling as I was chewing on her toes, and once I went deeper to suck on her toes she was yelling so loudly that the door opened and another girl popped up to check what was going on. So there I was, naked on the massage bed, my LB as hard as it can be, her finger inside my asshole , my face buried in her feet and this girl standing in the door and watching it all - this situation turned me on even harder so I attacked those nice  legs with full force of mine.. the two girls chatted for a minute while my tongue was licking those small soft soles , her feet were small so I could easily put all of her toes into my mouth and eat them., not sure what the ladies were discussing but might be sth like - this jackass is sucking on my toes and I canlt stand it - yeah, but he is is client so you have to be tolerant- etc, and then the other girl left. I was feeling a bit tired in the ass part, so moved my leg up the wall to gove her better access, moved her foot inside of my mouth as deep ad I could and told her to go for it.. uuuphh.. donno what happened there but when I came i did not really feel immediately spilling the sperm across- must be because of her finger deep in my ass, but anyway the release was good after a few hours of waiting lol so she took her finger off, got back her legs from my mouth and cleaned me up.. next 30 min were pretty standard snd rather weak massage, but i asked her to move her fingers very gently over my balls, hips, feet  and stomach which she enjoyed doing

I then asked her to massage my head and it was nice, i hugged her, brought her face close to my body so she could kiss me but she barely touched my neck with her lips once of twice.. i was kissing her cheeks, chest, neck, she was giggling and laughing but did not reciprocate .. that was it, i kissed her buttocks and hips a few times and went on to a shower.. funny thing - when I was going out, the girl who popped up before was sitting on the sofa and getting her pedi from another girl, so I stopped for a second to enjoy the view of her bare legs for a sec and even thought of asking to play with them, but realised there was a language barrier between us, plus an insurmountable obstacle - me being so cheap that day, so I could not spend more money, so left it at that point hoping to come back soon

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 10-9-2018 18:15 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   6-11-2018 19:21  Karma  +3   Original
NeverWong   12-9-2018 16:21  Karma  +4   
deadliner   11-9-2018 16:29  Karma  +4   Hilarious! Priceless about the door opening! Thanks!
godisdead   11-9-2018 11:02  Acceptance  +4   Nice report but ruined by not following the template.
batman108   11-9-2018 02:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks...more details please
Mister   10-9-2018 20:44  Karma  +3   Girls' names? Damage? Please use template
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2018 11:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry gents- was typing from a mobile and completely forgot about the template, please see below!

Date: 7 Sep around 6 pm
Place -  Yau Yuet spa in CWB
http://go141.com/en/A43728-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Address - Flat 470, 2/F, 470 - 472 Lockhart Rd., Causeway Bay
Name - didn’t ask, and didn’t see her there before; she might be the one listed under Cherry in the db profile
Nationality/Language- Chinese, no English
Age - late 20s I would guess
Face- 3/5, a quite round face
Body - 3/5, nice legs, small chest, very soft skin, dark tone
Height - 5.5
Skill: massage - 2/5; hj - 4/5, was eager to play with my anus
GFE - 3/5; even though no DFK but still some hugging and caressing
PSE - 2/5 - a lot of fake screaming
Damage - 500 for 60 min massage
Repeat- I am a returning customer and sure would like to try other girls

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 11-9-2018 11:28 ]

Recent Ratings
ramont   13-9-2018 21:50  Karma  +8   thanks
hotjac   11-9-2018 11:59  Karma  +2   Crackers!