Subject: [AUS] [SYD] Silver Fox on Pitt Street. Not bad... Not great.
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 05:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] Silver Fox on Pitt Street. Not bad... Not great.

Date and Time of Session: Friday 7th Sept, around 3.00 pm
Name:  She said Apple, but from the photos on the link she looked like Coco.
Link: https://www.silverfoxmassage.com/ladies
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong, very good English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: Massage, HJ, Fingerfuck
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD $90, 30 mins
Repeat: no

Time to get back in the saddle after recovering from, and feasting on the memories of my HK holiday. Of all the punts I clocked up there, the one I keep returning to is my nuru session at Miss Spa in Kowloon - here's the report: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=66149&extra=page%3D1 - so back in Sydney, and horny as hell, I found myself very much wanting to be massaged and then wanked off by someone pretty.

Nuru can be found here but it is awfully expensive, so a regular R&T would have to suffice.

Silver Fox is a shop which gets consistently good reviews on the Aussie forums, so I headed up the rather public stairs to see what I could get up to. I was greeted by a smiling receptionist and taken through the menu, which quotes prices inclusive of ejaculation - no questions about extras needed - and paid for a half hour.

Behind the desk, pouting into her phone and wearing a comfy white robe and slippers was a very sweet looking young lady. I found myself thinking that actually I wanted somebody with a bit of experience handling my manhood today, so I was relieved when she left to tend to another punter, who I hope enjoyed his time with her.

I was shown into the room to await my masseuse. Nice decor, not enough mirrors, and after a brief pause a tall, rather elegant lady entered. I asked her name and she seemed to have forgotten it for a few moments, then said it was Apple. As mentioned in the template, she looked a lot more like Coco in the pics, but as I don't plan to rebook, I don't suppose it matters much.

Her massage was good. Not great, but firm and focused. Not much chat, but that's often a good thing.

Flipped over, she undressed and then set to cleaning my hands and fingers most thoroughly. First with wipes, then hand sanitizer, then wipes again. All a bit clinical, but it did rather suggest that a bit of digital penetration might be on the cards.

She doused my dick with a large dollop of oil, and started working at a steady pace. I tried her triangle with a probing finger, and straight up it went. Nice.
Now, don't get me wrong, up to the knuckle in cunt is one of my favourite places to be, but she was completely unresponsive to my wrigglings, and the pace of her wrist never varied from its metronomic beat.. Effectively, I was just lying there pointing at her cervix: "There it is! Found it!"
I tried to slow her down a couple of times but there was no shaking her shaking, and I was soon garnishing my own belly with the white stuff.
She cleaned me up, though not as thoroughly as I would have liked, then we dressed and I left.

An OK punt. Good in parts, but not to be repeated. I need to reconnect with with what Sydney does best; the $150 an hour suburban knocking shops. I'll be sure to report fully when I have.

Happy Mongering!

Recent Ratings
Panhandler   14-9-2018 04:08  Karma  +3   
blast77   12-9-2018 09:52  Karma  +7   Excellent
jeffzeke   11-9-2018 13:09  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
UncleDad   11-9-2018 10:48  Karma  +10   Ok-tastic
batman108   11-9-2018 02:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Fantasy1234   10-9-2018 18:58  Karma  +2   Sounds like a reasonable punt. At least they didn't claim every other girl was a Korean or Japanese like in 376 Pitt. ...
halfclover   10-9-2018 16:11  Karma  +8   Excellent, very funny report
obe   10-9-2018 10:07  Karma  +8   
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 345
Posts 58
Karma 341
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 19:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Coffeee's post

Sorry, I meant 374 Pitt Street, Apple Massage.