Face:  Very Pretty
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  800/hr one shot, or 1200/ 90 Minutes 2 shots
WIR not sure

Ping contacted me via Bee Talk, we exchanged details, and I texted her to arrange meet.

I turned up at the arranged time, and she responded immediately with room number, upon arrival she ushered me in , and I have to say a very pretty face, and lovely body. She asked if I wanted two
Girls, as an earlier writer described which I declined. I opted for the $800 1 shot, the money of which she quickly relieved me of.
she helped me remove my clothes, and joined me in shower, she has smallish breasts with amazing nipples that must be about 2cm when erect, and a gorgeous shaven pussy.

Anyway into the shower where she lathered me up and rubbed her body all over mine which got me aroused we then dried off and proceeded to the bed. Things unfortunately took a slight downward turn here, where I felt the rush to get on with it, a bit overpowering.  BBBJ was good, and she swung round so I could dine on her lovely pussy which was great, but she turned the blow job into a jack
hammer episode. She then leapt of ending the 69, and grabbed a condom, and in a swift movement mounted me, we did cow girl, then finished in Doggy, when I shot but not properly.
she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a massage, so as a fair amount of time still remained I accepted, and it was quite good, I then felt horny again, so decided to pay the extra and went for a second
go, paying the upgraded fee, which proved better than the first, missionary and thrusting deeply into her hard and fast till I   a proper load. I then showered again. She then got dressed
herself and said she was meeting her friend downstairs, so we went down in the lift together where she introduced me to her friend who spoke excellent English. They asked if I wanted to join them for
lunch, which I would have enjoyed but the risk of being seen dissuaded me.

So in conclusion, if I had felt more of a connection rather than a punter I would be back like a shot lovely face great body, could be great fun, but just felt the whole thing was too cynical, so probably wont go back, but watch this space.

Recent Ratings
bonzainova   7-9-2018 09:09  Karma  +3   
Macau81   6-9-2018 14:56  Karma  +5   
hotjac   6-9-2018 12:43  Karma  +3   Too bad she's gone for the money instead of the experience
Kinomino   6-9-2018 10:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, everything i see 800/hr 1 shot,1200/2shot i assume its scam coz i have been gone thru it a lot in wechat.