Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 20:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Intense GFE with agent Y #19

Date & Time of Session: 31 August 2018 after work
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese. Didn’t catch her name but her number was #19
Link: gone but let me throw in some pics I received from agent Y which was on the DB
Face: 3.5/5 young but average
Body:  3.5/5 too thick for my taste
Skill: 3/5 so so
Service: 3/5 under par by agent Y’s standard
GFE: 6/5 erm...too much!
Price & Session Length:  600 FS not a clock watcher at all!
Agent: Y
WIR: No, I prefer slimmer girls

Feeling horny as usual. Contacted agent Y via whatapps and specifically asked for young girl. Agent Y sent me a few pics in her stable.  Had my eyes on #19 (later found out that those pics are heavily PS) so made the arrangements accordingly.

Got to the usual place at PE and was sent straight to the room. She’s young (agent Y got that part right!) and she’s in a t-shirt and was wearing mini jeans skirt. She’s okay pretty but not stunning. So I decided to enter the room. Upon entry, smell of cup noodles (dame! She’s having her dinner! I guess agent Y has no regards for the girls’s dinner time whatsoever!)

Made a few small talked and she could actually speak Canto (nice! Making the situation more awkward for some reasons!) Shower alone (service points deducted). She hit the shower after I came out and I was lying down on the bed and was swinging my dick on the bed alone during her shower, super horny! I even put my cover on to speed things up! (I guess I shouldn’t do that in hindsight)

She joined me on the bed with a large towel wrapping around her whole body after her shower. She then decided to lie on top of me and started to ask me questions like how old are u, what’s your occupation and so on! I mean when she came out of the shower I was already semi hard and I was by no means looking for a sweet talk with my gf! But I was too polite to ask her to get to business.

After like 10 mins, I reached a point of impatient and just pushed her head down and forced her into CBJ.  CBJ was good but nothing special. Too much eye contact as I ll get embarrassed easily. I guess she’s looking for BFE!! Haha! During CBJ, I finally removed her towel and I could finally see her body!

B cup tits, some belly fat but not putting me off. She was quite conscious about her body and she wanted to put the towel back on! And I just put her hands on my balls instead!

Before the main action, she suggested changing to her own cover. She pulled out a 0.01 from the drawer and I was happily obliged (that cover was definitely not provided By agent Y, for sure) LS was not shaved but was tight! Account for her age!  Went for mish as starter, followed by CG, reverse CG and doggie. Went back to mish for the finish She was actually quite obedient and not a clock watcher at all.

Afterwards shower alone again, which was fine by me. Small talk revealed that she’s 23 and that was her last day in HK. So if anyone looking for intense GFE, go to #19! As most girls of agent Y would return on a monthly basis.

Happy punting guys

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 5-9-2018 20:25 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
klt2012   22-10-2018 23:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
aurufc   7-9-2018 18:11  Karma  +5   Good work fella
HelloLadies   6-9-2018 08:30  Karma  +4   
Johnnyr555   6-9-2018 04:50  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
batman108   6-9-2018 02:39  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   6-9-2018 00:57  Karma  +6   Thank you! I can't believe it: 117 views so far and I am the first to leave a rating?