Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hop Yee Adventure 6/F PRC

Date & Time of Session:  Sept 5 2018, 10:30pm
Location: Hop Yee Building ,474 lockhart Rd 6/F, straight down to the end left door
Name:  Dont know didnt ask
Nationality: Chinese (Harbin)
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5 bcups nice butt slim waist
Skill: 3/5 decent cbj
Service: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 for 30 mins
Repeat: No

So leaving tomorrow from HK and decided to drop by to see whats good in the area. Was at Fuji yesterday the time when I went there were only a few girls available most had please wait signs. Luckily these tawainese girl I had last time was still there. So went for the second time. So tonight I was in the Monkok area and decided to drop by King hing but realized that its still not fully running. Decided to drop by hop yee since its near where i was staying. There were only a few bros lurking not packed. So went from the bottom all the wait up top there were only a few doors available at the time i went. Unlike fuji where theres 20 floors hopyee only had a few? So def. not alot of options and i think mostly are mainlanders. So 6/F the girl opened and she looks alright nice slim body b cups but had a decent nice butt. She does have darker skin and she does not look young. I think she only speaks mandarin, my mandarin is alright so communication wasnt an issue. Walked in chatted abit into shower where she washes thoroughly which was good. So onto bed and the regular routine with the nipple licking. The cbj was decent good suction. So cap comes on and into cg and missionary.

The down side is you cannot touch her little kitty nor can you lick her nips. Which this is a huge deduction in points for me. I didnt even bother with kissing cause i knew it would not be allowed. But the highlight of the action is doggy. Her butt is def nice from behind with her slim waist and her long hair. Finished off in doggy and i have to say the view was awsome. Back in shower where she washes you thoroughly chatted for abit paid the deed and left. She said she arrivedonly for 4 days shes from Harbin. I would probably not repeat cause theres too many options. I still think Fuji is the still the best choice maybe I was just unlucky that night cause most rooms were not available. Will def try again when Im back in HK. Happy hunting guys.

[ Last edited by  Js6789 at 5-9-2018 01:03 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   5-9-2018 15:27  Karma  +3   Thanks!
batman108   5-9-2018 12:30  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   5-9-2018 01:01  Karma  +4   Always a shame to be denied access