Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2018 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Forbidden fruit, or getting hard in a veggie place

Why do I always get hard in a veggie place? I mean really - am I just getting old lol? Any time the masseuse touches my buttocks I get hard and nearly pop, but then I usually feel embarrassed to ask for hk, plus the practical side of me says - if you meed to pay extra, you could as well just have gone to a regular happy ending massage place. Question is - how do I even know if a massage girl is up to jerking me off? Funny thing is I get much more turned on in veggie places than in hj massages, is it because of the forbidden fruit and you just don’t know what to expect?!

There is this place in CWB on Hennessy, right next to the Times Sq, been a regular for a few years now. Noone ever hinted me that extra services are available there, two weeks ago went there and during the massage the lady touched my butt crack several times and also the area between anus and the balls, which is highly sensitive for me- gess what happened? I shot my load right there lol as was overly turned on already. I was like - wow, did it really happen?? I luckily had some tissues between my LB and the silly boxers, but still - I did not let the girl know that I just orgasmed, so continued massage as if nothing happened and then left, paying regular price.

Was there yesterday again, was trying desperately to get a hj from the girl (or rather a hint from her), she did not seem to be willing.. so in the afternoon before that i was really intent on going to Sheing Wan and fuck Bobo but did not have time, so had to jerk off in the bathroom looking at her pics (lol - what could be more teenager-ish??), but by evening was hard again but still opted for a veggie. Now, when this middle aged but overall quite nice, if a bit short, lady was standing barefoot next to me and I could see her nice feet (legs were clothed), my genuine intentions of getting a proper massage disappeared, so the moment she sat on my back with her legs up I stretched my arms to grab her feet but she kinda resisted and took my hands away. A few min later she as was standing next to me I very slightly touched her ankles with my fingers, and she moved a bit closer which I interpreted as for my convenience so I could touch her more easily, of which I took immediate advantage, and when she moved to the other side, I repeated with the other arm. But I did not get any other hint from her, although I took every chance possible to touch (accidentally lol) her breasts, arms, feet and buttocks. At one point I touched her buttocks with my elbow quite gently, she turned around and looked at me like what is going on, I said sorry and removed my arm. When she was massaging my chest over my head she leaned over me and was so close that we could kiss.. i even “adjusted” my lb several times when she could see it to kinda signal her that I would not mind if she played with it, but she did not react.. so we finished and I left unsatisfied lol, came home and jerked of again.. so two self-made hand jobs, 60 min of a good massage and total damage of 200 hkd..

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 4-9-2018 17:24 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   22-9-2018 16:03  Acceptance  +5   Veggie inner thigh massage is the worst.YOU ARE VEGGIE STOPPED GETTING SO CLOSE TO LB and making ME HARD!
pokerking   5-9-2018 23:15  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
koroquet   5-9-2018 15:08  Acceptance  +3   Please share the secret to your perpetual horniness.
batman108   5-9-2018 12:32  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   5-9-2018 10:04  Acceptance  +10   I always get hard in couples massages watching an SO get rubbed by a bird lol
jeffzeke   5-9-2018 09:59  Acceptance  +10   funny story, no punts, masturbate X 2.
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 15:32  Profile P.M. 
@koroquet

Lol I wish I knew it! TBH I think these hj massage spots are simply becoming plain boring as it’s usually same routine over and over, esp those within 500-600 hkd range. These veggie places can be full of surprises and that’s what keeps me excited! I was offered a hj in legit places a few times before (a few years ago) and was happy to oblige (just shh so the manager won’t know), but not recently. And any time a girl is touching my bare hips or buttocks- I am at full mast already!
pokerking
Kinky King

UID 7458
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1214
Posts 196
Karma 1193
Acceptance 423
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 David.youngson's post

I was having a legit massage in the second (medical) floor of the Gellert Hotel basement spa in Budapest last month.  Unexpectedly, I had a boner.  The masseuse - a middle aged lady - immediately loudly called the name of another masseuse who came running into the room. This other lady was a young, fleshy but not fat, woman.  The 2 of them stood discussinglooking at my erection.  Then the young one caressed my tool with both the front and back of her hand once, gave the head a little kiss, and left the massage room.  My masseuse then continued with the massage without further incident or attention.  Needless to say, it was awkward and I was embarassed.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   11-9-2018 16:35  Acceptance  +3   Kissed the head lool!!
confused247
Carnal Conqueror

UID 96527
Digest Posts 0
Credits 420
Posts 28
Karma 416
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2018 11:27  Profile P.M. 
Maybe I don't really know how to recognize a veggie place from the other ones but whenever I've been for a massage, either I'm very upfront about what I want and a few times that I just went in saying just x min massage, halfway through, the masseuse tried all the tricks in the book. One time I was just not in the mood so I literally said don't do that or I'm leaving and she started a sob story about how she needed the tips. Well, LB won that discussion given how humane he is so...
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2018 21:47  Profile Blog P.M. 
People who work at veggie massage places know what’s up. Don’t think for a second you’re the first. It’s natural for your body to react. It’s what you do after that matters. Out of respect for you as a customer, they’re going to try not to react. If they really wanted to give hjs, they’d go to work at an hj spa. However!!! There are instances where customer and masseuse get so comfortable with each other that it becomes a full FS service. You want extras at a veggie joint? Build rapport and become a regular. Lol

~UD

Recent Ratings
mchk   22-9-2018 16:06  Acceptance  +4   TRUTH.
David.youngson   11-9-2018 16:34  Acceptance  +3   Thanks!
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2018 03:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 UncleDad's post

Ditto that about masseuses knowing what they may encounter when working at a veggie massage place.

At some of the better veggie massage places I had been to in the past, the masseuse will employ a very useful technique whereby she will pressure hard the two spots on the groin at both sides of the testicles whenever I have a hard-on. Within secs, the little bro will go back to a deep sleep and the masseuse can continue on with the massage. It works so well, that my little bro will not wake up again until he is directly caressed.
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 26
Karma 317
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2018 14:57  Profile P.M. 
I like to go to Shenzhen for a massage with my SO. Once I kept making cheap touches to my massuesse and she didn't stop me. I just had to be careful my SO didn't look over. When I turned onto my back my LB got hard when she was massaging my thighs. Next thing you know my massuesse did a few quick touches on my LB. I thought this was such a turn on as my SO was right beside me. My masseuse then mounted one of my legs and started grinding as she massaged my chest!!! Next thing you know I felt her shuddering so I think she had an orgasm from grinding on my leg.

Now here comes the best part, my SO only wanted 2 hours and I was doing 3, so when my SO left I was hoping to get a quick HJ. My masseuse kept saying no! not allowed! she will get in trouble etc. I"m thinking what the hell, you just had an orgasm on me. She moved to my head and gave me a head massage and she pressed her breasts really hard on my head (not LB head lol) and started thrusting her jugs on me. So I told her again to give me HJ and I even whipped it out as it was rock hard. she grabbed my LB and put it away! I even used the blanket to block the view from outside (as passerbys can see inside)

My time was up and I was very disappointed nothing happened so I told her if you won't give me HJ, I will jerk off right here. I moved to the corner of the room away from the window and started to jerk off right in front of her!!! She was too far away for me to fondle her and I   all over the floor.

So my veggie massage turned out to be super exciting ...  and whenever I go there now with my SO I would try to repeat this experience.

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-9-2018 21:24  Acceptance  +4   Which spa in SZ, and what are the girls like? Cost?
mchk   22-9-2018 16:08  Acceptance  +6   BAHAHAHHAAHAHA! That's hilarious!!
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1483
Posts 254
Karma 1449
Acceptance 685
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2018 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 David.youngson's post

I did once have a massage at Aberdeen Marina Club by a young Filipino lady. All was well until she started to massage my inner thigh and getting my lb really hard. After the flip, she continued her professional massage. This got me dozing of to sleep. After 10 minutes  she takes away the towel covering my modesty and started to massage my inner thighs and lightly touching my balls, causing a rock hard erection and waking me up fully. She gazed into my eyes and hugged me and then started to lick my body. Her soft hands then moved to my lb and after 10 minutes shot my load whilst french kissing me. She cleaned up and I offered to pay but she declined. I never saw her again, which is a shame as it was intensely erotic.
Wahkao123
Nookie Newbie

UID 132314
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2018 04:04  Profile P.M. 
This is hilarious! Which spa may I ask? I used to go to Zense Spa and I recall the masseuses there would tease your LB slightly while massaging your thighs. But they would never proceed in to a HJ