Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2018 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
U047: Cute girl next door, excellent GFE

Name: U047
DB Link:  http://go141.com/en/A78118-TST-HoneyGirls-U047.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Hunan), spoke mainly Mandarin but could speak a little Canto and English
Face: 8.5/10 - Very cute, MCOT! Looks naturally pretty with no work done
Body: 6.5/10 - Short petite spinner type, height maybe 5' to 5'2. Smallish tits, maybe Bs. Not much of an ass but not too flat. Small, tight pussy but unfortunately unshaved. Slim.
Skill: 7.5/10 - Pretty good BJ technique, struggled a bit with DT but pulled it off. Sex was fine but nothing to write home about, not pro level. Eager to please.  
Service: 10/10 - Warm and friendly, very talkative and flirty. Played the cute GF role really well. BBBJ, DATY (brief attempt), FS in mish, cowgirl, doggy. Proactively offered CIM!
GFE: 10/10 - Look no further if GFE is what you're after
Price & Duration: $1,100 for 40-45 mins
Agent: 2/5 - B&S!

First of all, I apologize for putting this out late as it seems she's already left, but I visited her on her last day here and I wasn't able to get around to writing this report until now. Hopefully she'll return as she was quite a wonderful treat!

I originally wanted to book U015 after seeing her pics on the DB so called up the agent for an early afternoon appointment. It was my first time trying them so I was a little worried about the possibility of B&S, which sure enough, they pulled on me. Arrived at the hotel and got the call back from the agent about 5 mins later. Went up to the room only to see that it wasn't U015 but was still pleasantly surprised and far from disappointed as this girl was absolutely MCOT! Natural beauty, which is refreshing these days considering so many mainland girls (especially WGs) have had work done. Cute, petite spinner type. I only wish she had bigger tits and a plumper ass but maybe that would've been asking for too much. Still rating the agent lower than I otherwise would for the B&S, but it actually turned out well in this instance.

She was immediately very warm and friendly, hugging with me a huge smile on her face. Quite talkative and flirty too, teasing and joking around with me. She clearly knows how to please men!   She had this sexy lingerie on, with stockings and all, but not the one she's wearing in the photos. She asked for the money upfront, so I paid up. After rinsing with mouthwash, immediately started LFK as we stripped down to shower. No BM or WBBBJ in the shower as I prefer to keep it quick and move onto the main event.

Back on the bed, DFK, and she then proceeds to give a very soft, sensual BBBJ with ball sucking from time to time. Great eye contact throughout. She struggled a bit to DT my whole cock at first, but managed to get the whole thing down eventually. To my surprise she then asks me if I want to cum in her mouth and tells me it's no problem if I do! I tell her "of course, but later". I then attempted DATY but noticed that her pussy was unshaven. It wasn't a jungle down there by any means, but still a bit hairy so gave up on that. Such a shame though as she had a tight, cute little pussy.

Dom went on and she put in a bit of KY before we started in cowgirl. I didn't mind the lube as it was her last day and thus understandable, pussy's bound to be a bit dry/worn out after fucking 10+ guys a day for 5 days straight . Her riding skills were ok but not pro, which added to the GFE feel. This was followed by mish, then doggy, then back to mish with her legs up on my shoulders. LFK/DFK throughout the entire time. She was very enthusiastic and into it, telling me to fuck her faster. Her pussy was very tight and felt amazing! At one point she was moaning so loudly I asked her if she was feeling any pain but she said "no it feels great" and told me to keep going . After a while I was ready to   so I took off the dom and asked her to finish me off with a BJ. She wipes my cock off with a wet wipe, then I have her lie down on her back while I face fuck her and eventually shot my entire load into her mouth, which she spat out into a tissue. Showered, got dressed, and left.

Summary:
The good:
Cute, friendly girl next door, excellent GFE, very enthusiastic. Pretty good BJ, no complaints or any bad attitude. Offered CIM.

The bad:
She hasn't got the most amazing body, skill/technique has room for improvement. Unshaved pussy.

Repeat:

Absolutely!

Overall Score: 8.5/10

I've included a few pics below from the DB (some of which bro linkx already included in his report: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1), and a few taken from the agent's WeChat (not hers). I'd say the photos are accurately representative of how she looks IRL, doesn't seem like there was any PS.

[ Last edited by  barney.winkel at 4-9-2018 12:47 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Creampieartist   12-9-2018 13:26  Acceptance  +1   Awesome
blahblah777   8-9-2018 00:03  Karma  +3   Excellent
bohica   7-9-2018 20:46  Karma  +5   A candidate for a re-eat?!?
drunkmunky   7-9-2018 09:43  Karma  +3   very cute girl. lucky you. too bad for the dry hu ha. maybe earlier in the day you'll get better internal 'service' h ...
batman108   5-9-2018 12:34  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Jake   5-9-2018 11:49  Karma  +8   Cute gal.
tenaciousd   5-9-2018 07:29  Karma  +3   Excellent
adrenal   5-9-2018 01:09  Karma  +6   sweet
hkpunter999   4-9-2018 23:29  Karma  +6   Wow, nice!
aurufc   4-9-2018 17:41  Karma  +5   Great ass shot
ritwik   4-9-2018 17:28  Acceptance  +1   
Kinomino   4-9-2018 17:13  Acceptance  +1   I was ganna go to her but she left.
donjon   4-9-2018 16:35  Karma  +5   Nice !
David.youngson   4-9-2018 16:20  Karma  +3   
Sherno   4-9-2018 15:01  Karma  +5   Awesome
Johnnyr555   4-9-2018 13:59  Karma  +5   Nice one
Mister   4-9-2018 13:56  Karma  +5   Good one
cknc31   4-9-2018 12:36  Karma  +3   very cute and great attitude for last day! nice one
wildgod888
Nookie Newbie

UID 248646
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 23
Karma 18
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2018 01:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you for sharing,Oh very nice!!!!!!!

Recent Ratings
barney.winkel   7-9-2018 13:38  Karma  -1   No one liner posts pls - read the forum guidelines