Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NURSING MY FANTASY – almost

NURSING MY FANTASY – almost  

Date & Time of Session:  30 Aug 2018, 4:30pm

Location: Room 9, Flat 124, 1/F, 122 - 124 Fuk Wa St., Sham Shui Po

Name:  qyao

Link: http://go141.com/en/A77784-SSP-1 ... nner+(Go141+header)

ID: A77784

Nationality: database indicates “Mixed” but in my view she is Chinese (says from Guangdong)

Face:  9/10 – pretty face and natural form, when I saw her it was a bit overly made up. Photos of face on database are accurate

Body:  7/10 - typical for a girl of her vintage, darker skin than apparent from photo, no bellyfat but some scars near naval which looked like they were burns, no C section scar. Breasts were B cup despite (see photo below) representation in database of D cup and photos showing photos of her face with D cup.

Skill: 7.5/10 – good CG riding

Service: 5/10 – no DFK, no LFK, no DATY, CBJ only. Not a clock watcher.

Price & Session Length:  $500 for 35 minutes

Repeat: Maybe if she can provide more of services I want

I tend to have a stable of stable providers which I rotate regularly  (Dreamy, excluded from this month going forward, with regrets ) and use the database only to see if someone is “day off” or more fully off the grid by removing the photo. At the top right of the landing page a small photo caught my eye because it did not show someone in a nightgown, bathing suit, lingeie, or other clothing designed to show off their body and entice someone for a further look, but instead showed someone what appeared to be dressed in a pink shirt covered by an ordinary sweater. What have we here?

Clicking the photo larger I see a very pretty girl dressed as a nurse, and the ID badge and key safety pinned to her tunic appear to be the real deal and consistent with what I have seen during my infrequent hospital visits (see photo below, and then larger photo).  It looks like a real live nurse is offering her services to the community.  I saw this photo Tuesday night but then saw that the address was listed as being the notorious King Hing Building, and wondered if she would be in business given recent activity there . I decided not to go.

Two days later I’m on the site again and there is her picture again at the top, I clicked it and I now see she has relocated to Sham Shui Po, in what looks like a building with many providers . I messaged her asking for an appointment and she gave a simple one word reply, “Hao-de” . This would be interesting as I tend to not have any regulars in this neighborhood despite my visiting the area frequently for computer and electronic purchases. Combine shopping with hobby.   I found typical building across the street from Golden Computer Arcade, it was  packed full of providers on every floor. I was surprised to see the number of punters roaming around, it was as busy as some place like Phoenix Apartment or Fuji in Causeway Bay at 9.00pm on a Friday night. Don’t these people have jobs during the day ?

To her credit she had a sign on the door saying “please wait”, which means that she actually reserved the time for me. I have found setting an appointment in advance avoid disappointment and waiting in the grimy hallways for someone to become available, but sometimes girls will try to double book thinking that some stranger she doesn’t know making appointment will not actually follow through and show up . Others may have someone knocking at the door 10 minutes before my appointed time and take the view that the person who made the appointment can simply wait. I did not know if this was the case when I knocked, i.e. was she simply waiting for me or was there another punter her in the room . So I knocked softly and said “it’s me, 4:30 PM” . This usually works and I either get an open the door or I hear through the door, “wait 5 minutes”. In this case she opened the door. Off to a good start .

It was the same girl but with a lot of makeup, although different from the makeup shown in the nursing uniform photos on her page. No, she was not dressed in the fantasy nursing costume shown there , but rather a short tight skirt and attractive white blouse. She was a bit surprised to see a foreigner given I texted in Chinese but with my limited Mandarin I could quickly put her at ease. I asked and she confirmed she was or is (I could not tell) a real nurse in Guangzhou . She indicates she is mixed, but to me her look is pure Chinese. Her English was nonexistent but that didn’t really stop us.

She undressed to show not the  Ds as advertised at a very respectable pair of Bs or B.5s with large (3cm) brown arreola surrounding nicely shaped nipples.  This  always does it for me . A small amount of belly fat and slightly wide hips but in pretty good shape, skin slightly darker than the face and hand shown in the photo. For any brothers looking at her listing, does anyone know how she can appear to have large D cups in the photos shown? Is there a Photoshop function which one can use to make larger breasts in photos?  Photos are definitely her face but perhaps not her body. See below a photo taken from her page which shows what you really get, no D cups but otherwise serviceable equipment.

I was able to develop a good rapport with her. Showering was uneventful, but she commented she found my typical gwailo hairy chest very attractive. After the shower I helped her dry off, this breaks the ice a bit and puts them at ease . I also gave her a bit of a back and neck rub hoping to warm her up further while fondling her beautiful breasts from behind. I was hoping to get her more comfortable where she would allow me to kiss her or at least upsell me on that arrangement for an extra HKD 100, as some of them do, but she was not persuaded . She also insisted on CBJ and there was no DATY allowed. I guess her hygiene training she received has her reluctant to have any type of contact with my mouth or genitals, perhaps in her role she has seen STDs and what can happen to people.

After some cuddling, fondling, including my stroking between her legs and feeling her moisture develop, she gave me an adequate but not great CBJ. Thereafter there was some initial GDS trepidation but she put a large glob of lubricant on top of the conduct and dutifully climbed on top. The usual motions together with those large areola flopping around did did their work on the visual cortex of my brain and the inevitable conclusion was reached. We cuddled a few moments and then it was up and into the shower for a cleanup.

The good: really beautiful girl (in my view), and I was able to make her laugh more than a few times

The bad: service did not offer the things I wanted to really enjoy it, DFK, DATY.

WIR: maybe I would try again to see if I could warm her up enough to permit these activities or perhaps try to upsell me on them. But if I continued to get a no, that visit would be the last.
YMMV
Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 1-9-2018 15:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pinkrabbit   24-9-2018 00:35  Acceptance  +1   Great Report
TwistedMirror   8-9-2018 22:03  Karma  +4   
hamshams   8-9-2018 06:41  Karma  +3   Cute
bohica   4-9-2018 14:17  Karma  +5   Thought for sure a Switch & Bait!!!
cknc31   4-9-2018 12:49  Karma  +3   good looking for mid-30s
sssqblf   3-9-2018 15:07  Karma  +2   Excellent
Petay_1283   3-9-2018 15:00  Karma  +10   
cumrib   3-9-2018 11:55  Karma  +5   
pplplay   2-9-2018 23:59  Acceptance  +1   I would never trust the ad photos for walkup, but glad u enjoyed
batman108   2-9-2018 15:01  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Mister   1-9-2018 22:25  Karma  +6   Nice novella. Good find
stinkyfeet   1-9-2018 20:27  Karma  +10   
theworm   1-9-2018 18:49  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   1-9-2018 15:47  Karma  +5   Wow - no complaints from me if she were riding lb with that form
calaisien   1-9-2018 15:28  Karma  +5   She advertise 69, but no daty? Even with extra?
mchk   1-9-2018 15:28  Karma  +4   Very good looking gal.