Acceptance 433
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2018 23:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian Blond

Date & Time of Session:  Last weekend, daytime
Location:  9F right corridor as if you're leaving the elevator. Left door out of the 3.
Name:  Forgot
Link: These russian walkup girls never have links
Nationality & Language: Russian, does not speak much English.
Face:  4/5 - not a stunner but girl next door kinda look. MCOT.
Body:  3/5 - cup size is not huge but not tiny either. She's not one of those slim girls; some belly fat and the rest of her body is not too tight. I don't mind girls with a little meat tho and shes curvy in the right places.
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  800
Repeat: Maybe if I needed some pale skin blond action and no other MCOT is around

Heard some chatter about Russians in 9F Fuji, went to investigate as the recent batch of Thai honey girls girls aren't doing it for me in the looks department. Sure enough the right corridor out the elevator are ze Russians . Sign for 800 on all the doors. Right door was I think was a slim and relatively pretty russian but passed on her to try to check out the others. Middle door said blond but was busy so didn't see. Left door had a girl next door kinda look; she was in a tank top on and panties. Pretty face and blond long hair, MCOT!

Go in she asked money first. Paid and showered alone. Come back out and shes already undressed and asked me to lay down. Proceeded to give me a rather rigorous handjob and looks disinterested. Guess I don't have great chemistry with her... but I'm hard as a rock in no time anyway cuz she's MCOT. She gives a CBJ, avg skills but pretty sight. Unfortunately only for a short while before flopping over for mission. She's kinda just dead fishing it with her eyes closed, but I don't mind. I'm turned on enough by her pale skin and pretty face . After a bit I lean in closer to her and she grabs my arm, so at least I felt a little closer to her ever so slightly

I asked her to turn over for doggy and she's in the head down ass up kind of pose. Nice view cuz she's curvy in the right places and that nice blond hair. My first stroke I was kinda shocked, I can see her LS gripping TIGHT on my LB as I pulled out. Actually I don't even know how that's possible cuz the she didn't seem that tight in mission. Maybe the angle or something but godddddddamn her LS was hugging my LB like a vacuum. I'm in there for like 5 minute before I can't take it nomore. Asked her to go back in mission so I can see her face and I . After the deed is done she helped me take off the cap, I showered, and we parted ways.

All in all, don't expect much service or GFE but who knows YMMV. I might repeat just cuz its a MCOT thing and doggy was gooooooood for me. She's here till the 4th or 5th.

Recent Ratings
pinkrabbit   24-9-2018 00:37  Acceptance  +1   Russian Blonde Perfect
HyperGG   5-9-2018 04:26  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing
batman108   1-9-2018 14:23  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
sssqblf   28-8-2018 09:40  Karma  +2   Excellent. When I saw her dead fish move, I started to feel sorry for you. But she gave us a surprise. I love doggies an ...